x Chapter 12 x

Kokichi's Pov 

" A body has been discovered, report to the gym" 'a body, but who could do something like this' I thought getting upset, which Shuichi noticed and hugged me. As we approached  the gym I see everyone  there, but they where surrounding something on the floor. ' KAEDE, who could do something like this, but from everyone Kaede '

TimeSkip to the culprit because I don't know how to write a class trial.

From everyone who could be the culprit why

TENKO

"why Tenko, why would you do something like this, why" I yelled "because like I said, I am going to make sure you are going to be happy with Saihara, but she was planning on seperating you two, and I couldn't let that happen so.." she said staring to cry, as a chain come to grab her, but I couldn't let it take her, so I went to to grab her along with Angie and Himiko, but it was too late, she was taken.

TimeSkip - Shuichi's Pov

It's been about 2 weeks since Tenko's execution and neither Kokichi or Himiko have come out  of their room. From time to time he would let me  in, but today he actually came out , things where actually ok after, but I get a feeling that things aren't going to stay like this.

A/N       sorry if this is short.