Chapter 2: Kaito or Kokichi?

Shuichi's Pov

As I was walking back to my room I heard what sounds like arguing. When I turned the corner I could see Maki and Rantaro screaming at each other, but I didn't want to dell with this so I just ignored it and went into my room.

Timeskip cause i'm to lazy

The next morning I waked up by the morning announcement went off,and did my morning routine,then I headed to the dinning hall.On the way I was joined by Kaede who has been a bit more clingy lately which kind of irritated me. As we arrive we noticed it was more quite, and I also notice that Miu was more quite and lonely and Keebo trying to cheer her up,I wonder what's wrong.

Timeskip

I was in the garden when all of the sudden I see Keebo and Kaede chasing Maki who is chasing Miu who seems to be holding tightly to what seems like a cat?. Even when Maki caught her she still didn't let the little cat go. As I approach them an asked what was happening but Maki and Miu ignored me and kept fighting for the cat , so keebo answer me "well do you remember the motive?" "yes" "the purple cat is either Ouma-kun or momota-kun" Kaede said " So that's why Maki want it to see if it's Kaito." "yes" Kaede answer "but why does Miu want it?" I asked confused to which both of them just shrug. "GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME" Miu yelled at maki waking up the little purple cat in her arms who felt to the floor but then he wasn't a cat anymore but..................

"KOKICHI" all of us (except Maki) yelled which resulted in him giving us a glare which  Disappeared when Miu hugged him crying? but what confused us even more was what she said next "I missed you sooo much,please don't leave me alone again" "Miu did you hit you head or something" Kokichi asked very confused but patting her head, which I couldn't help feel jealous. "No it's just that I" we waited a few seconds "you what?" Keebo asked nervously.   

" I just what to be your friend"