Chapter 3: Friends?

Shuichi's Pov

"I want to be your friend" Miu said between sobs before leaving which surprise everyone even Kokichi and Maki, however if she wanted to be his friend couldn't she just ask him or show it, there has to be more to it but what. "it seems you all have found your kitten, now report to the gym" and with that I remember that Kokichi is a cat, a very cute one, wait what am I thinking. Anyway we made our way to the gym where we where meting the others. As soon as we got there Rantaro embrace Kokichi in a hug which cause Miu to look annoyed and jealous when Kokichi hugged back, 'll admit that it made me jealous too but my suspicious on what Miu said grow even more with this. And some of the others blushed when they saw Kokichi.

Timeskip

After monokuma gave Kaito back we decided to go to the AV room. When we got there Miu immediately took Kokichi and Keebo to a game so I went with Kaede across the room.  After a while we heard Miu yelling at Rantaro with Keebo and Kokichi looking very amuse and uncomfortable "here take Keebo, but I'm playing with Kokichi, so FUCK OFF" she said like a child "come on Iruma-san this whole time you have been with him, I just want to spend some time with him" Rantaro said in a pleading voice "as I said take fucking Keebo" as they kept fighting Kokichi took Keebo to another game letting the two fight. They look happy to have gotten out of there but when Miu notice they where gone she marched over to them like an angry mother and the two stared running away, and at some point Miu grabbed keebo and trow him to Rantaro to slow him down which also slowed her down a bit when she was laughing at there reaction giving Kokichi the chance to get even more ahead of them. Most of the others where just laugh at what was happening others like Kirumi and Korekiyo tried to stop it. "Shumaiiiiiiii help me" that's when I realize that Kokichi came running and hid behind me which cause me to be a blushing mess, as I stood in front of him Maki came stomping with Miu and Kaito behind her and Rantaro being scold by Kirumi" get away from shuichi you rat" she said "don't wanna, I feel safe with him" he said causing me to blush even more, but making the other three even more angrier "come on guys, give him a break" Kaede said hugging Kokichi who hugged her back and thanking her with a smile which caused me to to frown. After a bit more of arguing,getting scold by Kirumi and me getting even more jealous we decided to go to sleep. However I didn't went to sleep before thinking on how Miu was acting, was she really trying to be his friend or something more...

A/N  I hope you like it.