Chapter 5

Shuichi's Pov

As people finally stop asking me questions I notice that Rantaro, Miu, Keebo, Angie, Himiko, Tenko and Kokichi had finish and left to play some games Kirumi had informed me, so i just went to the liberty where I found an interesting book call 'The Life of a Happy Leader' which is about how a boy and his sister where abandon by their alcoholic father after their mother's death. Then they where later found by a lady from on orphan and taken in, however a few weeks after they ere taken in his sister die protecting him from some bully who pretended to be his friends, after that he had trouble trusting others and stared to lie and prank others, soon after he became the leader of an organization of people who had gone through the same kind of stuff, who then become his family,his everything. I like it but when i finish reading it, it was nighttime, so I headed to my dorm. On the way I see Kokichi heading to his room making me smile.

TimeSkip

After I did my morning routine I head to the dinning hall, on the way I see Kokichi so I walked over to him, "hey Kokichi" I said walking next to him " Oh, hey Shumai" he said with a smile, which cause me to smile even more. "hey I was wondering if by any chance you want to hang out with me" I said a little nervous " umm, sure after all we hasn't hang out as much as we use to." he said with a smile.

Kokichi and I where hanging in the AV room after Miu finally stop trying to get Kokichi to go with her, and went to do some Invations.

It was really fun but sometimes I couldn't help but stare at him, he sometimes notice and tease me about it. After some time we notice we had skip lunch and dinner and laugh, then we went to the kitchen and grabed something to eat. On the way to the dorms we decided to have a sleep over. When we where entering my room I see Miu glaring at me but ignored it thinking how much fun Kokichi and I had and hope tomorrow will be the same.

A/N_ Sorry for not updating for a long time, hopefully I can make sometime after or on my breaks from my school work.