Chapter 9

Still Kokichiś Pov

On the way to the gym I walked ahead of everyone hoping that the faster I walk the further I got from everyone else, but I just got company "hey Kokichi" "oh, hi Saihara-kun" I said still looking in front of me...."are you mad at me?" he asked in a sad tone "what, no what makes you said that" I said looking at him, noticing bags under his eyes "Shuichi have y " "Shuichi, why did you left me behind, I was trying to discuss something important." Kaede said interrupting me, but I just walked faster, leaving them behind" 

After the last person came in monokuma pop out on the stage "well hello, I bet you are wondering what is going to be the motive this time , well because no murders happen with the last motive, I decided to turn him back and instead make yall share a room. Some of you might like it but some won't because it's going to be a girl and a boy" as soon as he said that Tenko kick Korekiyo because he was the closes male to her and yelled. I don't mind it much, I just hope that I don't get Maki or Miu.

TimeSkip

A/N___So I couldn't figure out who to put with so I put  their names in pieces of paper and choose randomly,and the results are pretty funny in my opinion.

KOKICHI and MAKI

SHUICHI and MIU

RYOMA and KIRUMI

KOREKIYO and KAEDE

KEEBO and HIMIKO

GONTA and TENKO

KAITO and ANGIE

RANTARO and TSUMUGI

'And luck isn't on my side. I'm positive I'm going to die this time.' I tough as I turn to look at Maki who just looked at me , then I felt a tap, then I turned around I see Shuichi. "hey, can we please talk" he said "sure" I said a bit nervous .

"So, um what  do you want to talk about" I said looking at the flowers. "Ouma-kun, why are you distancing yourself from me, did I do something wrong" he said with a sad expression'why did he have to make that face, it only makes me more guilty'  "what, you didn't do anything wrong it's just...that I....I LOVE AND WANT YOU TO  BE HAPPY" I yelled looking down  "I know you are lying" he said making me look up "if you really love me, you should , YOU WOULD STAY WITH ME, BUT ALL YOU DO IS AVOID ME!!" he yelled staring to cry " no, your wrong, loving someone doesn't only mean you have to stay with them, it also means that you have to let them be happy with or without you." I said hugging him before running away to my new dorm. 

A/N____ sorry I don't really know much about love , cause I've been single my whole 14 and soon 15 years of life.

TimeSkip

I was in my room or part of my room drawing while humming with a bit of crying, I was so focus on my drawing that I didn't notice  Maki entering the room scaring me"why?" she said, I was confuse, what does she mean " no, that's wrong" she said making me more confuse "what did you do to Shuichi"  she asked in a more aggressive tone "what do you mean" I asked " he is crying his heart out in his room right now, and you where the last to talk to him, so WHAT DID YOU DO!!"  she asked even more angrily, why is she mad, i'm suppose to be the one who is mad, "why are you even mad ,i'm just doing what you told me to" I yelled getting up and running out of the room, crying even more.