~Chapter 6~

Alejandro's POV:
I need to get my mind off things. Kiara can never know why we are really here. The whole of TikTok would murder me. And I'm not exaggerating.

Maybe I should distance myself from her for a while because I can't control myself around her. Whenever I'm with her I feel something really weird and I don't like it. I don't like being out of control.

Luckily Kiara goes to the kitchen to wash and clean up and I push Alvaro and Roshaun to go help her. I would have gone but it's best if I don't because I might start blabbing.

I decide to sit with Mattia and Kairi and I find them snuggling like dumbasses on Kai's bed.

Mattia's POV:
Alejandro comes up to us so I slap kairi off my arm. I expect him to say something annoying like he usually does but he's silent. Why the fuck does he look off? Kairi notices as well.
Kai: "Hey bro."
Ale doesn't say anything.
I slap his shoulder.
"ALEJANDRO" I say slowly.
Ale: "yeah?"
Kairi: "What's wrong?"

Alejandro's POV:
I don't want to tell them the real reason why I feel shitty but I think I have to.
" I don't think we should do this anymore.. to Kiara." I mumble.

Mattia: "huh??"
Kai: "Speak up bitch"
Me: " I-"
Mattia: "You know what? I know what it is."
Kai: "What"
Mattia: "He's got a boner."

Me: "WHAT?"
Mattia: "That's your problem, you have a boner."
"I fucking do not" I say while covering myself with the blanket.
Mattia: "Hey it's fine bruh. Honestly Kiara is hot. I get it. It's fine. I'll distract her while you go take care of it in the bathroom."

Me: "What the fuck bro I don't have a boner will you shut up she could hear us?"
Just as I say that, Kiara walks in with Alvaro and Roshaun.

"Hear what?" she says.

Kiara's POV:
Why is Ale being so weird? Is it because I cried last night? Does he feel embarrassed by me? Do they think I'm ugly? What's going on? What do they not want me to hear?

Ale: "ahh nothing we weren't talking about you. Imma go to the bathroom."
Ale rushes by me without being able to look me in the eyes.

Alvaro: "What was that?"
I see Mattia death glaring Alvaro and I get really nervous. I decide to stand my ground. If these guys don't like me or have some type of problem with me then I want to know right now.

Me: "Mattia?"
Mattia: "What? It's seriously nothing."
Me: "So it was about me?"
Mattia: "Goddamn what is your problem? The world doesn't revolve around you okay?"
"Damn okay" I say a little bit hurt. I'm more hurt with what went down with Ale. I feel more annoyed that he isn't bothering to even talk to me. Instead he is hiding in the bathroom trying to avoid me. I don't know what's happening but I don't like it.

Alejandro's POV:
As I'm finishing up in the bathroom, I hear Mattia shouting and I realise that he is shouting at Kiara. Wtf is wrong with him? I peek around the corner and see that Kiara looks a little hurt. I feel bad knowing she is hurt but I'm sort of happy that Mattia isn't flirting with her at the moment. I want to cheer her up but I don't know how.

"Hey Kiara." I begin.
She turns to face me, her face a little red.
"We were just talking about how your food was so good and Mattia wanted you to make it everyday and I was like 'no way that's mean' u know that's why we didn't want you to hear us" I lie.

Her face lightens a little but she doesn't smile. I can tell she bought the lie a little though.

"Well you didn't have to be such a bitch about it" she says, looking at Mattia smiling. Mattia smirks back and her and I instantly wish she was smiling at me instead.
-
Kairi: "So what do you guys wanna do?"
Roshaun shrugs.
Alvaro: "How about we tell eachother our darkest secret?"
"What the fuck is wrong with you bruh? That's so weird" I scoff.
Mattia: "yessss lets do it."
Kiara seems a little uncomfortable but I try to ignore it.

Mattia: "C'mon, either we do that... or I'll just give you guys a fashion show with the new clothes I bought here."
Roshaun: "NOOOOOO I DONT WANNA SEE YOUR DICK AGAIN"
Alvaro: "AHAHAHAH yeah ok let's just go with my idea."

I can't seem to convince them so we sit in a weird circle in front of the TV. It's only like 3pm and it's getting so dark in here. What's with this country's weather? The no electricity thing is really starting to bother me.

Mattia comes back from wherever he was with a huge glass bottle. Everyone stares at him.

"It's not gonna be a party without sum vodka" he smiles.

Everyone laughs and Kiara is kind of shocked. I know she won't want this.

"Bruh we can't. We are only like 16 I bet Kiara will throw up its her first time" I say softly.

Kiara: "I'm down."
Everyone cheers for her.
"Are you sure?" I whisper to her.
"I'm really not as boring as you think I am Rosario" she smirks.

I can't seem to stop myself from smirking back. I know I'm going to regret what happens next but I don't seem to care because all my focus is on her. Damn. She's got me good.
———————
Author note: HEY PPL IM SO EXCITED ABOUT THIS BOOK I HAVE BEEN GETTING SO MYCH SUPPORT IM IN SHOCK LIKE IM LEGIT SHOOKETH. I cannot believe we got more than 800 views and #1 on #lockedin!! Sorry I didn't update for a while, school is getting a lil crazyyyy. I'll update the next chapter soon! Ily all!! Let me know your theories or what you want to happen next.