~Chapter 8~

Kiara's POV:

I nod and instantly regret what I said by the looks on everyone's faces.

Alejandro: "Why didn't you tell us before?

Me: "I dunno I guess I forgot?"

Everyone groans and Ale runs to the kitchen. He comes back with a few candles and chocolate bars.

Ale: "There wasn't any cake of course but this will have to do."

Why does he seem kind of offended that I didn't tell them?

Everyone sings happy birthday and I'm not gonna lie, I did enjoy it. I am usually so sick of birthdays. My parents live in seperate houses and birthday's suck for me because I gotta have two different ones in a day. Then my parents fight over who gets to spend more of my birthday with me. Honestly I'd rather be alone.

But this was different.

Mattia: "Blow out the candle"

I laughed and blew it out, knowing what Mattia actually meant lmao.
"AYYYYYY!! Happy birthday sis" Roshaun shouts.

I got bored talking about myself while we all ate chocolate, so I made everyone go back to the game.

The night continues on like this and each round just gets funnier and funnier. Almost all of us are crying of laughter by about 5am. I'm an insensitive bitch so it took me a while to cry😗✌️

Everyone starts getting in their feels once Alvaro starts talking about some of his deep shit. He experienced a lot of bullying in the past and his parents were also having issues at home. They also had money problems but his fame is working out well for him in that aspect. We are done with 3 whole ass bottles by then and we all start talking about our issues. Wtf is this? Group therapy?🤡

Once I hear everyone's shitty problems I start to gain a lot of respect for them. These guys are just normal teenagers who have normal lives. Sometimes the fame gets to their heads but I guess that's part of being human.

Idk why but when everyone is done talking about their shit, I eventually join them and start crying too. I think this vodka is really hitting me now and I start blurting out my life problems too.

Alejandro's POV:

I know she is not an open-book kinda person. So it surprises me when she starts telling us about her shit like the rest of us. I feel the need to scoot over and hug her but I don't want the guys to judge. But the more tears that roll down her pink cheeks, the more I find myself fighting the side of me that cares so much about my reputation and more towards the girl next to me. I rest my hand on her arm and rub it to comfort her. I feel a little awkward but then Mattia puts his big ass hand on her thigh. Before I can say anything to him, she wipes her tears and slaps his hand away. "Fuck off" she laughs a little. At least she is laughing. She doesn't tell me to fuck off so I stay close to her. Even this small contact between us makes me want to melt and hug her forever and never let her go. But I push those thoughts aside because I know those feelings can't be real.

Kiara starts talking about herself and I wish I could open my mouth to speak but I'm frozen. I just can't handle it and I don't know why my thoughts are all over the place. She looks like such a happy person despite all her problems. She makes me think about how brave she must be to conquer her illnesses, losing her family's bond, losing her friends and so much more. I don't think she would have opened up this much if it wasn't for the drinking and I am almost happy that we did drink after all. She really needed to vent her feelings out. I am not usually a soft guy but maybe I am becoming one... for her.

I don't have the confidence the comfort her in this moment but when Mattia decides to hug her, my blood boils to the point where I feel like screaming in Mattia's face for not worrying about her feelings and worrying more about his reputation and this damned contes-

My thoughts are interrupted when the guys stand up and reach for a group hug. I look kind of awkward getting up so slow but I feel better now that Kiara is okay.

We decide to call it a night at around 7 am.

Kiara goes to the bathroom to shower and do her 'sKiNcArE rOuTiNe' which I know will take about 30-40 minutes.

I take this chance to go talk to Mattia about what just happened. (Author note: I know it's confusing at the moment but you will get it soon when all is revealeddd)

Me: "What was that hUg?"

Mattia: "What hug?"

Me: "You know exactly what I'm talking about. It's number 2 on the requirements list for the contest-"

Mattia: "SHUT UP Ale she will legit hear you!"

Me: "I don't care! We shouldn't be doing this to her. Just choose someone else."

Mattia: "She is legit the perfect victim. Don't tell me you didn't do some of the requirements on the list already. Didn't you?"

Me: "Yeah but I-"

Mattia: "See? And she won't even know."

Me: "Okay but I will do it with her. You choose someone else."

Mattia: "I know you like her but c'mon, we can both do her."

Me: "Not when it comes to taking her virg-"

Alvaro: "Shut up guys she's almost done, I hear her packing her stuff."

Me: "We can't do it to her. She has been through enough."

Mattia: "Fine, but one of us has to. If not all of us."

Me: "Yeah I will. Just keep your hands off her."

Mattia: "What are you? Some jealous little bitch? Fuck off!"

I get so mad. My head feels like it's about to explode. Did he just call me a 'jealous little bitch?'. We'll see about that.

I punch Mattia in the stomach. One of the worst punches I have ever thrown. Mattia groans in pain and the guys try to break us up from hurting each other further.

Ale: "FUCK YOU MATTIA YOU PIECE OF SHIT"

Mattia: "YOU FUCKING PUSSY- I SWEAR TO GOD BRO. WATCH WHAT I DO TO HER NOW!!!"

Just as he finishes his last words, we hear Kiara open the door and we pretend that nothing happened. Kiara comes out wondering why the room is silent.

Kiara: "What happened did someone fart or sum?"

Kairi: "LMAO nah we just tired."

My eyes follow Kiara as she goes to her bed, then I glance over to Mattia and see his bulging eyes already glaring at me.

———
Author Note: I hope y'all are liking it so far! Pls comment lmao they're funny. (Btw have any of u seen Outer Banks? That show is legit bomb. JJ is my husband tho fr)