~Chapter 11~

Kiara's POV:
All the guys rush to Mattia and Alejandro but I stay where I am. I am in way too much shock to move.

Alvaro and Roshaun are trying to hold Ale back from attacking Mattia any further and Kairi is holding Mattia down.

"How dare you force yourself onto her like that?" Ale growls.

"HOW DARE YOU FUCKING PUNCH ME BITCH?" Mattia shouts.

"THAT WAS LITERALLY SEXUAL ABUSE MATTIA ARE YOU FUCKING MENTAL??" Ale shouts louder.

"HOW THE FUCK?? KIARA WANTED IT! ASK HER YOURSELF!" Mattia says in an evil way.

All the guys are staring at me, waiting for me to say something but I cannot seem to speak.

Ale breaks out of Roshaun and Alvaro's grip and rushes towards me. I hope he doesn't think I actually wanted Mattia. The only person I would ever want is Ale-

"Kiara... hey you're shaking. Come sit down. I'm so fucking sorry I never should have let Mattia do that he's such a-" Ale rambles on.

I don't even notice how badly I'm shaking until he tells me.

After I drink some water and regain my fucking oxygen back into my mf lungs, I am finally able to speak.

"W-what the fuck was that Mattia?!" I say, staring at him. "I- What did I- Why did you-" I can't find the right words.

"What do you mean babe?" I cringe at his use of the nickname. "You have been eyeing me since the day we met. I know you like me. Sorry if I shocked you a little. Ale is just a jealous bitch because he's like in love with you." Mattia slurs. "He doesn't even know that you have feelings for me lmao seriously like-"

"Shut up Mattia!" I shout.

"What- When did I ever say or show anything that made you think that I like you?" I practically stare into his soul.

"Oh. Hey I am really sorry about that. I guess my feelings for you were so intense that I didn't realise you weren't into me like that. I hope you can forgive me." Mattia says softly.

What the fuck is this bipolar ass shit?? I am so confused. A part of me doesn't believe him but most of me does believe him so I decide to forgive him. I didn't know that all of this drama was because of me!

My head is spinning so much that I decide to lie down and talk to the guys about this later. This is too much for me right now.

Wait, did Mattia say Ale liked me??

Alejandro's POV:
I know Mattia is lying. His fake ass is lying. He thinks that every girl he ever hits on will just automatically fall for him.

I am a little embarrassed when he says I am 'in love' with Kiara but that embarrassment is nothing compared to the amount of anger I have for him right now.

He was never like this. Ever. He was the most respectful in our whole group at one time. I can't believe he changed so much.

I know his sister's death was the most painful thing but I don't know how to make him believe that I never wanted it to happen.

Something has to change. I need to talk to him so he ends this feud with me or at least stops messing with Kiara. I am surprised that she forgave him so quickly. I wish I could take her pain away. She must be feeling like shit. I can't believe Mattia kissed her. And literally pulled her fucking pants down.

My head is a mess but the only thing I can't stop thinking about is Kiara. I just want to hold her.

Alvaro and Kairi take Mattia to another room so that we are a little separate for a while. I thank the lorddddd.

Roshaun goes over to comfort Kiara. I wish I could but it's too awkward now that she knows I like her. I bet she thinks I am so stupid.

Author note: Soz its kinda short. Lots of dramaaaaa tho. I couldn't wait to post it another day lmao bc the other one was short too so y'all deserve more chapters sorry I'm so lazy. ALSO THANK U FOR OVER 5K WTF I LOVE EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU HOES!😍😍🥰🥰😘🤓🤩