Chapter Eighteen

Keely's P.O.V

I wake up in Averys arms. He was still asleep. I quickly found my phone, trying not to wake him. I check the time to see it's already 10 at night. I see a text from my parents saying that it's okay if I stay with Avery tonight but I have to come home after school tomorrow.

I text them back and tell them okay, I'll be by in the morning to get my stuff for school. Before I could put my phone down, Avery stirs and begins to wake. He slowly sits up and turns to look at me. With his eyes still half shut he rolls on top of me and hugs me like a teddy bear. I laugh and start running my hands through his hair.

"Keep doing that baby, it feels so good," he says while relaxing more into me.

"I'll keep doing it if you get of it me. You're heavy," I saw with a little giggle.

He gives me a sheepish smile and moves off of me.

"I'm going to stay tonight, is that okay?" I asked.

Avery wakes up more now and rubs his eyes. He looks at me and smiles. "Of course that's okay baby."

Avery pushes himself off the bed and gets off. He turns around and stretched out his hand to me.

"Cmon baby, lets go make some food. We haven't eaten dinner yet."

I give him a big smile and take his hand. I was actually feeling hungry.

When we got to the kitchen, Avery began pulling out food and began cooking. I know how to cook, but it's fun watching Avery do it.

His back was turned to me and he cooked some chicken. I got up off the chair and walked over to him. I leaned my head against his back and wrapped my arms around his waist. He was so warm.

He quickly gave my hand a little squeeze, acknowledging that I was there and getting me know he liked it. As he moved to grab things, his shirt slid up. I couldn't help but slip my hands under his shirt. My hands were on his skin now and I felt him tense as I traced his muscles with my finger tips.

"Baby, you're gonna get me worked up," he said in a husky voice.

I stood up in my tippy toes, trying to get as close to his ear as I could. "That's the point," I whispered.

With that, I felt his whole body tensed. He went completely still and then quickly turned off the stove. That's my queue. Right before he turned to face me, I let go of him and made a run for it. I was laughing as I ran out of the kitchen and around the living room.

"Get back here Keely!" He yelled behind me.

I booked it for the stairs and up to his room. I tried to push the door closed but just as I was about it close it, Avery pushed it open. He looked at me with a mischievous smile and walked towards me.

"Back up Avery, don't do this," I said laughing and backing up.

"You started this, now you have to accept the consequences," he said before grabbing me and lifting me onto the bed.

Oh no. Just like that his hands came down and started tickling me. I was kicking my legs all over the place while trying to catch my breath between laughing.

"Stop Avery," I cried out while laughing. He stopped and grabbed my hands.

"Promise to behave yourself? You can't tease me like that." He said, shooting me a fake glare.

"Okay, I promise. I'm sorry baby," I said lifting my head up to give him a kiss.

"Good, come on. Let's go eat"

We made our way back down to the kitchen. Avery finished making the food and made us plates. We says on the clutch eating and talking. The food was so good. I could get used to this.

After eating we went back upstairs to his room and got into bed. We put on another movie but just talked to each other the whole time. The movie was just for background noise.

We talked about school, family, sports, movies, and clothes. I really like talking to Avery. He just gets me. It's easy with him.

———————————————————————————

Averys P.O.V

Keely and I have been talking for some time now. I could see she was getting tired. Dark circles began to appear under her eyes and they started getting puffy too. My poor baby. She needs sleep.

"Let's go to sleep baby, you look so tired," I said, shutting off the tv and lying down.

With a yawn she replied with a small nod and cuddles into me.

I'm so happy with how close we've gotten. She's not uncomfortable around me anymore and our relationship is getting more serious. By more serious, I don't only mean our conversations and feelings but like before when she teased me. She's physically more comfortable around me and she's not afraid of how she affects me. Before she would be super cautious about touching me or getting me worked up but now she's a little tease. She knows how she affects me and she teases me with it. It's actually pretty funny. I don't get upset about it. At first, I thought I would but as I thought about it I realized that I don't get upset because she feels confident when she teases me or jokes around. When she sees me get worked up, she feels good about herself so how could I ever be mad about that. Yeah it can lead me to get a little sexually frustrated but when you really love someone, you'll do anything, even waiting.

Honestly, with our mate bond getting stronger, it shouldn't be long before our relationship progresses physically. She is young though so I'll wait.

I turn my focus back to Keely to see she is already fast asleep. She's so cute when she sleeps. I wrap my arm around her and breath in her scent. With that, I slowly drift off to sleep.