Chapter 11

Pampanga's Best

-

To: atty.maximilliambiden@gmail.com
Subject: Thank You

Hi Attorney!

I would like to send my deepest appreciation with the foods that you have sent over to my office. Indeed, it have come to my tastebuds that you are an incredible cook.

Thank you very much, your cooking surely helped me regain my strength.

Sincerely yours,
Celine :-)

For the next three days, Max was still sending her meals through her office and it indeed helped for her fast recovery. Celine can even feel that her secretary is being suspicious who's sending her meals but nonetheless they both kept mum and no one talked about it.

Max does indeed knows how to pursue a woman without showing himself. She has never encountered a suitor that never showed himself and for some unknown reason, she was more interested to get to know what else does he has in his sleeves.

Hanggang saan aabot itong paglalaro nila?

Celine wasn't sure about anything. Maybe just found her interesting because of the things that associates her. Maybe because the way she talks and how they've exchanged their thoughts and opinions at Marco's party.

There are a lot of maybes for Celine but Max is definitely sure that he is pursuing a future wife. She wasn't just a girlfriend material, Celine is a woman, a mother and that makes her lovely.

And he likes woman who knows who they are, what they are and what they want in life. He doesn't like playing with people. Max is here to serve Celine a completely different way of relationship. He no longer appreciates those teeny-bopper things, what he wants is a real relationship. One that will lasts him a lifetime.

Max was very delighted to read the Email that Celine sent him. He was more than happy to serve her. She deserves to feel how a woman should be treated. He wanted her to feel that she is his equal.

Yes, advance siya mag-isip. He has planned everything for them. Sa buhay, kapag wala kang plano, ikaw ang talo. And a man with plans never loses. Kung madadapa ka man, may pagkakataon ka pang bumangon dahil alam mo kung saan ka papunta. Hindi ka maliligaw.

But life is full of surprises. Our plans are only Plan B because God's plans are the Plan A.

"Pare, may ipapakilala kami sa'yo. Seryoso 'to. Hindi pang fling lang." Joseph said as they enjoy a few drinks at Marco's home.

"I'm not interested." He said right away.

Kay Celine lang naman ako interesado magpakilala.

"Sayang naman, Pare. Good catch ito. Pinsan ni Emily galing ibang bansa. Doctor at naghahanap ng mapapangasawa." Marco said then his wife showed up bringing food for them.

"H'wag niyo naman pilitin si Max. Baka naman may natitipuhan nang iba 'yan. Ano ba ang tipo mo Max." Emily said with a smile on her face.

Max looked at her and she's really waiting for his answer. "Simple lang. I don't like complicated things, I don't like complicated people."

"Ay! Qualities nalang. Pasilip lang ng mga tipo mong babae. Physical or anything?"

Then Celine's face appeared in his mind and that made him smile. "I like a woman who's smart. I like having great conversations. 'Yung hindi masyadong conscious sa katawan because I like to cook. Straightforward lang, wala ng paligoy-ligoy. Wala naman ako masyado pakialam sa nakaraan niya, what's important for me is the present. Yung panahon namin."