Chapter 22

Note: The author is not a lawyer by profession (nagfi-feeling lang), everything that is written is just base on her research. Also, the views and opinions of the author and the characters doesn't reflect the peoples behind the characters. This is purely fictional. Lea and Aga among with the other casts doesn't have anything to do with the views and opinions of the characters and the author. Thank you.

Blessing

Life has been good to Celine, Max and Honey. They are living the best that life can offer to them.

Their smiles shines brighter than the sun, their love is more intense than the scorching heat of the afternoon and their hearts are as peaceful as the moon.

The school year has started again and Max has finally experienced the life of being a husband of a teacher. The fact about teachers (especially when you teach in a university or in public schools) even though they are not workaholics, they turn into one. Max would often feel dizzy whenever he watches Celine checking papers and reviewing different kind of reports. Studying cases is way easier than reading papers with different kinds of handwritings.

One thing that Max realized about being married to Celine is her dedication to everything that she does. She put so much effort in anything that she does, even on the simplest things. Unknown to a lot of people, Celine isn't good at hand-sewing and one time he needed to fix one of his pambahay-shorts (I wonder how it ripped? Or who ripped it?) and unfortunately he doesn't know how to sew either. On that same night, he saw Celine watching YouTube videos on how to sew and learning different kind of stitches, the next day when he woke up Celine showed him his pambahay-shorts all fixed.

Max cannot ask for more except for another child. Cinnamon Roll has been growing so fast. It makes him cry whenever he remembers their first encounter and now here they are. Everyday they discover new things with Honey. They grow with her as a family. Having her in their relationship is what makes it sweeter every single day, and Celine and Max only wants the best thing for her.

Honey is just five talking like a grown-up, they let her be. It's part of growing up to know things on her own but there are things that Max and Celine has to step up. There are things that the parents doesn't want her to regret someday.

Even though Honey has been vocal on wanting to be a Biden, the couple, also wanting the same but they knew what's the right thing to do. Justine deserves to be recognized as her father.

Celine has made her mistake once and they are not doing it again.

The couple has been trying to schedule a meeting with Justine and Stella but their schedules can't meet for the past fee months. It has been a busy for the four of them.

Everyone in the building greeted Celine when she entered. It's her lunch break and she decided to have a take out at a near by restaurant and thought of Max. The lawyers and staff at the firm knew her way back she got married to Max but it's a different feeling for them that Atty. Max has someone visiting him now. Ever since they got married it's the first time that Celine visited him at the office. Since her schedule for this school year is not so hectic as the previous year, she can now afford to have lunch with her husband.

"Good morning po, Ma'am." Max' secretary greeted her.

"Good morning. Busy ba?" Celine asked with a warm smile.

"Medyo po pero sigurado naman pong welcome na welcome kayo sa loob ng office, Ma'am." The secretary said that made her smile.

"Salamat, Carlo. This is for you nga pala. Take your lunch na rin, ako na bahala sa boss mo." Celine said and gave a paper bag to Carlo.