A/n : A little bit bout Y/n here

[Ehhhh I kinda wrote this story for myself- but I hope y'all can enjoy it as much as i did writing it!]

Y/n L/n is the Nichirin Hashira. The first of her kind. The Nichirin Breathing method was made by her ancestors and contained within her family like a secret.

Y/n was trained to slay demons ever since she was age 5. Her mother died of tuberculosis when she was 7. She became a Hashira when she was 11. (Muichiro is a year older than her.) She is currently 13.

Nichirin Breathing 13 Forms:

First Form, Blades of sin:

This allows for small blades to be created out of thin air and shot at demon. 

Second Form, Shuriken Shower:

It will direct shurikens out of thin air from all directions to be thrown at the demon.

Third Form, Beast Nichirin:

This allows for the users Nichirin blade to be thrown at the demon. But no matter what direction the demon goes the blade will follow. There can be multiple blades if the command is followed by *number of choice*fold. Example "Nichirin Breathing, Third Form, Beast Nichirin, Sixfold!"

Fourth Form, Flaming Nichirin

This causes burning blades that only affect demons to be directed at demons.

Fifth form, Water Nichirin:

This allows for liquid similar to mercury to be summoned out of the user's Nichirin blade as they attack except the substance similar to mercury is only effective to demons.

Sixth form, thunder Nichirin:

This causes lightning to come out of the user's blade and electrocute the demon as to make it weaker

Seventh form, Blade Cage:

This makes a cage made out of blades to close in around the opponent.

Eighth form, Sun Blades:

This attack harnesses the power of the sun (which demons burn under) and it's just a blinding light to humans but demons could get fried up in no time

Ninth form, Crescent Blade Boomerang:

This allows for the user's Nichirin blade to turn temporarily into a boomerang to be thrown at the opponent, as the user catches the boomerang again, it turns back into a sword.

Tenth form, Mist Nichirin:

This causes the air to turn into pure poison for Demons. Since it disperses Nichirin and wisteria particles into the air. This could render a demon unconscious at max and cause them to be nauseous at the minimum.

Eleventh form,  Sharp and Swift Blades of Redemption:

This causes blades to go towards the demon at godly speed. There will be little to no escape from this attack.

Twelfth form, Quiet Is the Blade's cut:

This cuts a demon's neck with little to no pain.

Thirteen Form, The Dragon of Nichirin:

This is a technique that y/n created. The user can modify it to either be a simple but powerful cut for a swift victory or it can be a massive explosion