Chapter Nine: ??????

A/n Re-doing the book cover if y'all don't mind

Y/N'S PoV:

"Does it feel good when I play with your neck?" 

I went absolutely speechless. What a nerve this guy has... Part of me wants to bring a fist to his face but part of me wanted to play along with his game. I blushed and averted my gaze to the side. Even if I am the strongest Hashira, I'm completely powerless against this guy! 

"Y/n you do realize no matter what your decision is, I'm getting my answer, right?" Fuck, he's right... If I say no, I'll be lying, If I said yes then I gave in to him and he would definitely get to work on my neck, But if I don't do anything then he'll- I'm overthinking this, aren't I? This is exactly what he wants. Think, Y/n... I got it! I'm probably gonna hate myself for this in the future.

"Muichiro, I-" Before I could finish, Muichiro pulled me into an embrace. Instead of him, it was me who was caught off guard... How are tables turning in his favour? "I'm getting tired Y/n... You know how impatient I am..." He whispers in a drowsy voice. The tone of voice made the blood rush to my cheeks a lot more hotter. Why did that make him sound more- Ugh! It doesn't matter anymore. The mental civil war in my brain came to a sudden halt when I realized...

Shit! I stalled too much!

And that's when Muichiro started going ham on my neck. "Mu-Mui-Chiro! S-stop... Ah!" I squeaked. I can't show him if it did feel good or he'll... "Ah..." I moaned [A/N NOT SEXUALLY jsisjdj] I instantly put a hand to my mouth. Suddenly, Muichiro stopped to look me in the eye. He suddenly had a visible blush on his face. Now's my chance! I give him one tight slap across the face. "WHAT WE'RE YOU DOING YOU DAMN PERVERT?"

I pouted and deflected my gaze. He rubs the place where I slapped him, it had a very precise landmark. I kinda felt sorry for him. "Y/n you know you don't have to treat me like a stranger, right?" He stated with a slight smile across his face. "I know it's just that- that was just- It's complicated!" I hid my face in my knees.

"Y/n. Look at me." I look up to see Muichiro a lot closer than where he was earlier. He instantly pulled me into an embrace. "Mui-" I got interrupted by him once again. "Y/n. Don't ever think for one second that you are a burden to me. You are one of my top priorities and that isn't gonna change no matter the situation! Be-because... Because I love you!" His words rendered me completely speechless and soon tears were falling. 

"Mui...I... I love you too!" I shout in response and tackle-hugged him back. He was a bit surprised but well, who wouldn't be? We rolled into a giggling mess. I looked up at him and smiled. But this time it wasn't half-hearted or fake, it was a sincere and loving smile. Have I truly learned to love again?

"CAW CAW LOVEBIRDS YOU HAVE A HASHIRA MEETING AT 3 PM." Gawked Toru, my crow. "Geez, I entirely forgot... what time is it?" I stood up and went to the window. "OI! TORU! WHAT TIME IS IT?" I ask Toru."IT'S 2 PM!" The crow gawked back in response. "Shit..." Muichiro mumbled. "Put the blame on me I completely forgot." "Welp, we've gotta get ready fast then!" I encourage cheerfully.

~Time Skip brought to you by Author-san's tiredness~ [Author-san is fine! no worries]

Muichiro and I walked up to the Ubuyashiki. "May I hold your hand?" He asks calmly. I read tint covered my cheeks. "S-sure" I agreed cheerfully. He took my hand. His hand was warm and soft and his grip wasn't too tight. It felt refreshing. We finally got to the garden where all our fellow Hashira were waiting. But strangely with the exception of Shinazugawa-san and Giyuu-san.

"Ah! Y/n-chan, Muichiro-san, We've been waiting for the two of you, What's been holding  you two back?" Shinobu-san asked. "Hehe, we just had a long... conversation... we're all good though!" I looked over at Rengoku-san and Mitsuri-san. They both had a suspicious look on their faces. I didn't think much of it. 

We took our places in between Himejima-san and Rengoku, with Muichiro on Rengoku's side. It looks like the meeting isn't gonna start until 3 pm sharp and it's only 2 45. I should speak with Mitsuri- san... "Hey, Mitsuri-san. what's this meeting about? I wasn't able to get the details..."  "O-oh! It seems that there has been a corps member that's been causing trouble around. He was supposedly caught along with Tomioka-san defending a demon." Eh? Defending a demon?! "W-where's Tomioka-san now?" I ask worriedly. "He's over there at the fountain-" I was about to run to Tomioka-san to ask if he was okay but Mitsuri stopped me. "-Ah ah ah~ You haven't really explained a little something... What was that hand-holding with Muichiro?!? AH! I'm so happy!" Mitsuri squeals. "M-mitsuri-san... Not too loud..."

I took the time to actually explain the situation to her. "Ah, I see... IM SO HAPPY FOR YOU TWO!!" I giggled "Mitsuri-san..." Suddenly a kakushi with a corps member on his back came through the garden. He laid the Corps member on the floor. 

"This is the corps member, Master Hashiras. Kamado Tanjiro."

A/n I don't know what to put as the title cause boof bro and fun fact I wrote this at 4 am :)