Chapter Eleven : Agree

Third Person's PoV:

As Oyakata-sama walked out with his daughters by his side, he was greeted with an interesting sight. All the Hashira were there, along with Tanjiro, but Sanemi was unconscious on the ground. "Good afternoon, my children. What has happened to Sanemi?" He asks curiously. " That would be my doing, Oyakata-san. He was causing trouble and I gave him a little swing. He recovers fast, so as not to worry." I explained. " Also it is refreshing to see you in good health, Oyakata-san." Oyakata-san smiled. "thank you, Y/n. May you wake Sanemi up, please?" He asks. Y/n nodded and stood up.

Y/n's PoV

I stood up and walked up to Sanemi on Oyakata-san's request. "Oyakata-san, Forgive me for being a bit violent," I state before bringing A karate chop to Sanemi's neck. "Shi~na~zu~ga~wa-san." I cheer. I got up close to him and whisper into his ear. "Wake the fuck up, Oyakata-san is watching you dumbfuck." He instantly shot up at the sound of Oyakata-san. He knelt down in an instant. "Oyakata-sama, please forgive me, I was acting unruly, rude and arrogant towards y/n earlier and got what I deserve."

I walked back to my place and knelt. "It is alright, Sanemi. Though you shouldn't be apologizing to me, but to Y/n." I gave Sanemi bloodshot eyes. " It's alright, Oyakata-san, Shinazugawa-san. I'm no longer angered. But let's not discuss this matter any longer.  Instead, let's consider what we were all here for. And that's Tanjiro." I put everybody back on the topic of Tanjiro in an instant. "Ah yes, You are very attentive, Y/n. For Tanjiro's case, I have accepted his situation. I hope you all can accept it as well." I smile in response to Oyakata-san's words.

"Oyakata-san, all due respect, I cannot simply accept this demon living," Rengoku-san stated with passion. "I, too, flamboyantly oppose this, Oyakata-sama." Uzui-san stated with his usual flare. "if it's what you wish Oyakata-sama, then I'll accept it." Expressed Mitsuri. Himejima-san opposed and Shinobu-san accepted it. That left Muichiro, Shinazugawa-san, Obanai-san and I.  Come on, Y/n. You need to defuse the situation.

"It doesn't matter to me." Muichiro calmly blurted out. I turned to look at him. How was he being so calm? This is a pretty serious situation... Shinazugawa and Obanai finally opposed. I broke into a cold sweat. Shit, What am I gonna do? "Y/n?" Oyakata-sama asked. Does my decision matter here? What am I gonna do? If I oppose they may harm Tanjiro but if I accept, then it's my duty to convince half of the hashira that do oppose. Suddenly, someone held my hand. Muichiro... "Y/n, It's okay. Go with what you think is right." He whispers and I felt all my worries dispel. I gave him a smile.

"I... I accept Tanjiro's Situation." I stated bravely. Oyakata-sama nodded in response. I looked at him with a determined gaze. As if I was tryna tell him something. He seemed to have gotten my message from just a glance. He turned to his daughter and whispered something. She pulled a parchment out of her kimono and started reading it. " This is a letter from former Hashira, Sakonji Urokodaki. I will be reading an excerpt of it." She started. 

"Please let Tanjiro travel with Nezuko. It is certain that Nezuko has not eaten a single human and has lived for over two years now. In the future, if she is to eat someone, not only will Kamado Tanjiro but I, Sakonji Urokodaki and Giyuu Tomioka will commit seppuku." She finished leaving me speechless. They must have a lot of confidence that Nezuko wouldn't eat anyone. 

"Wait. Oyakata-sama. How exactly would we know if the demon won't eat another person? We've no proof." Asked Shinazugawa. "Good Question, Sanemi. But the thing is, We've also no proof that she will eat humans." In response, Shinazugawa gave out a tsk. I eyed him down trying to predict what he was going to do next. He suddenly stood up and headed over to the box. He whipped out his nichirin blade and held it to his forearm. Is he crazy? No, not only is he crazy, he's braindead and stupid too! "Oyakata-sama and everyone else. I will be showing you how ugly demons can be." Shit, he's being serious. 

He stabbed his blade into his forearm, resulting in blood splattering all over the rocks in the garden. What the hell? He... He really is insane! Sure, he has marechi, but that doesn't mean he could spill blood anywhere he wants! I looked at Muichiro with terrified eyes. He held my hand tighter and nodded. I turned back to Shinazugawa, he had a foot on the box and his blood slowly dripping on it. "Nezuko!" Tanjiro shouted. Shinazugawa, What the hell is wrong with you? 

"It's no use, a demon wouldn't come out in broad daylight. Dumbass." Informed Iguro, whispering the last part. Shinazugawa looked down. 

"Forgive me in advance, Oyakata-sama." 

A/n Cliffhanger cause I'm too lazy