Introduction

sup guys, here i am with a new fanfic.

I made some Izuku X Nejire fanfics before, but i really wanted a change, so i decided that this fanfic will either be an Izuku x Uraraka fanfic, or just something similiar to a harem where multiple girls like him, i haven't decided on that yet so that will happen along the way.

As for Izuku's quirk.

I decided Izuku will have a quirk that's actually his full cowling, i really like his full cowling.

But it won't be completely the same as his full cowling from one for all, Izuku will have insane speed and power, but instead of only having a small percentage of power, Izuku can use and control full power, and to top it off, his power is limitless, he won't have limitless power however, he will have to train ofcourse to get stronger, but there isn't a limit to how strong he can get.

Further more, i'm going to add 2 things to this full cowling quirk.

The first, Izuku will be able to fly while in his full cowling mode, i just like that idea so he can :P

As for the second, while in his fullcowling he can generate a sort of field around him like a shockwave, he can expand this field, and with it, he can sense his surroundings, he can also sense if they have good or bad intentions.

Now as for the story, Izuku had been targeted by villains when he was little, He managed to escape from the villains and moved to another town. So for this fanfic, instead of Bakugo being his childhood friend, he will know the big three from childhood.

I hope you'll all enjoy my fanfic! and if you haven't already, i recommend also reading my other fanfic's, i've had some good comments on it and already some likes on it. I make my fanfics based on idea's i got in my head, i just make them to share with everyone else so everyone can enjoy them aswell!

Also, there might be some grammer mistakes, i'm not english myself, i'm from the Netherlands, i'm pretty good with english, but my grammer has Always been a bit less, also with my own language so sorry in advance for grammer mistakes, if there are major screw ups in the grammer just point them out and i'll fix it!

Thanks for reading! and i hope you'll enjoy!