Chapter 3. Usj

After the Combat training Class 1A had, Aizawa told them that the next day would be a disaster rescue training. Everyone was really excited but were also wondering how they would do that. The day passed fairly quickly as everyone just had fun in the dorms after the combat training.

The next day everyone woke up early and were told by Aizawa to put on their hero suits. they all quickly put their costumes on, then got on the bus towards the place where they would have the hero training.

"So anyone else liked how Izuku put Bakugo in his place?" Asui suddenly stated. "What did you say you damn frog!?" Bakugo hissed. "I don't know what gives a bigger explosion, his quirk or his temper" Kaminari stated as everyone started to laugh while Bakugo just got pissed.

"Still i'm more amazed how Izuku blocked that blast and stay unharmed" Kirishima stated with a curious face. "Well i'm just able to control my quirk almost completely" Izuku stated "i've been training with my friends ever since we were little, I already had amazing control from when i was 7, then again there is Always room for improvement" Izuku stated.

"So basically you were a badass since you were 7?" Kaminari asked. "Must be popular with the girls huh?" Mineta then asked. "Well definetly more popular then you, although there isn't much needed for that" Izuku joked.

Everyone started laughing while Mineta felt the burn. "Everyone shut up, we've arrived" Aizawa stated with his sleepy face he Always has. they all then slowly walked out of the bus. When they got out of the bus they saw a dome like building.

They all walked in behind Aizawa, once they got inside they saw another pro hero named Thirteen. "Hello guys, i'm thirteen, and this is my facillity the USJ for short! I've made this facillity to train disaster rescue trainings, All might should be joining us too but he will be later" Thirteen explained. "Alright now for what we're gonna do" She stated as Izuku then charged his quirk while looking downstairs.

"Hey you even brought dummy villains like the entrance exam?" Kirishima asked. "Don't move, those are real villains" Aizawa stated. Eventually the last of them walked through a portal, Izuku got wide eyes as he noticed the man in black fog together with the man covered in hands. 'It's them!' Izuku thought as he wanted to charge at them, However Kurogiri appeared behind them as he warped some away with his quirk.

Izuku suddenly fell from the sky into the water, he looked around and noticed he was still in the facillity. 'i could float back, but if i'm thrown way over here then that means there could be more of my class here' Izuku thought as he then landed in the water.

Izuku saw a few villains coming for him but they were stopped as Suddenly Asui appeared, she wrapped her tongue around him as she pulled him out of the water. She was also holding Mineta, she first smashed him into the boat while saying he's a filthy perf. Izuku then grabbed Asui as he floated upwards towards the boat.

"I forgot you could do that" she stated while blushing a little because of Izuku holding her to fly up. "Wait you can fly?" Mineta asked. "I can, why?" Izuku asked. "Then why didn't you use it to fly away? you could of just gotten away from here" Mineta stated. "True, but i figured if i got thrown over here then the others would be scattered aswell, so i was looking if anyone else got thrown over here" Izuku stated.

Suddenly a claw made of water appeared and slashed the boat in 2. "Alright listen up, we'll have to be quick since they have the advantage underwater, i'll use my quirk to make a whirlpool and band them together, Mineta you throw as many balls as you can, Asui you grab Mineta and jump towards the shore" Izuku stated as she nodded. "Wait wait wait!" Mineta shouted as Izuku jumped in the air away from the ship while activating his quirk.

Izuku pulled back his arm as he then gave a powerful punch to the water as the water shot up but then created a whirlpool. "NOW!" Izuku shouted as Asui then jumped with Mineta as he Mineta then threw the quirk balls in the water as they all got sticked together. Izuku flew after them as he then grabbed Asui who wasn't able to fully make the jump. He flew the last part to the shore as he then placed them on the ground.