Chapter 6. Izuku and Bakugo vs All might

Izuku woke up again, and did his usual routine, getting breakfast, going on a run, taking a shower then going to class, everyone was already there, but it was really silent when he walked in. Everyone was looking at him, but he noticed some felt bad and others just didn't know what to say.

Izuku sat on his chair and looked outside. "Izuku?" He heard Uraraka say from behind him but he ignored it. "I wanted to say that i'm sorry about yesterday, but i still don't want you to do such a thing again! you could've been killed!" She stated.

"If you're still thinking like that, and don't understand why i did it and what we aim to become, then i want you to leave me alone" Izuku stated without looking at her. "But..." She started. "leave him alone round face, Izuku made himself very clear, and if you can't understand then go away" Bakugo stated.

Izuku glanced at Bakugo as Bakugo glanced back with an understanding look. Uraraka wanted to go against it but Aizawa walked in. "Everyone to you're seats" Aizawa stated. "Izuku, Iida Todoroki, i heard you used your quirks to protect a pro, normally this wouldn't be allowed since you don't have your licenses, but i heard the pro at the scene gave you permission, i'm glad to see you're all doing fine and saved him" Aizawa stated.

He then noticed most of the students looking at Izuku, so he knew something was up, but then again, it was Aizawa so he either would find out eventually or just didn't care. "Alright class, today we'll train in duo's, you'll fight against each other and that way learn how to use you're quirks in otherways, aswell as gaining more experience and if you're Lucky, getting stronger" Aizawa explained.

"I haven't made teams, that's all up to you to decide yourself, just wake me up when you're all done" Aizawa stated as he then went inside his sleeping bag and laid down in the corner of the room sleeping.

"Izuku we're a team" Bakugo suddenly stated to everyone's surprise, some other students wanted to team up with Izuku as he Always knew how to improve using a quirk, but also because he was their friend, but then they remembered what he said last night. "Sure i wanted to spar with you anyway" Izuku stated.

Everyone else then made their teams, and 15 minutes later everyone was done. Momo went to wake up Aizawa as everyone then put on their hero costumes and went to gym Gamma as they would have the most free place to fight. Everyone was assigned spots to spar.

Once it started all of class 1A still felt a bit uncomfortable, However Todoroki started fighting Tokoyami, and suddenly they heard explosion's and felt alot of air pressure. When they looked they noticed Izuku and Bakugo fighting. Bakugo was throwing explosions, and Izuku was cancelling them out with shooting air pressure towards it as he used more power in his punches.

Eventually they even fought close combat and both had a smile on their faces, they then even started fighting close combat with their quirks, Bakugo throwing explosions from upclose, Izuku dodging and countering with his quirk, ofcourse he used little power since it was just sparring and couldn't go all out.

Everyone stared at them for a while. "Alright stop!" Aizawa shouted. as Tokoyami, Todoroki, Bakugo and Izuku then stopped. "What's wrong sir?" Izuku asked curious. "What the hell are you all doing!?" Aizawa asked pissed. "Only 2 groups are really putting effort in this training, although it seems Izuku and Bakugo are enjoying themselfs a bit too much, but then again they train, however the rest of you! you're all just staring at them" Aizawa stated.

"I wouldn't expect much of those damn extra's, they don't even know what they want to become" Bakugo hissed. "Bakugo you shouldn't speak like that about you're classmates!" Iida shouted as Todoroki then walked towards Izuku and Bakugo. "Actually Iida, i agree with Bakugo on this one, not about the extra's, but i agree with him on this" Todoroki stated.