Part 28

Continuing...

Later ...both came down and sat for breakfast...

Karan's phone started ringing when he just completed his breakfast...

Karan : hello...yes coach...ok...yeah sure...hmm... Bye..

Preeta : Kya hua Karan ??

Karan : kuch nhi !! Ek important meeting hai... head coach bhi aaye hai.. so I have to go...

( Only Preeran and srishmeer were on the dining table ... Rest all already completed their breakfast )

Karan kissed her forehead and bid bye to them and left from there...

Sameer also went from there to his office...

Srishti : btw...dii...ab Karan jijs ki tabyat kaisi hai ??

Preeta : abhi Tak toh thik hi hai...aage pata nhi Kya hoga...I just hope...Karan jaldi se thik ho jaye ...

Srishti : ( held her hand ) don't worry dii... Woh bilkul thik ho jayenge. .hmm

Preeta nodds saisha came there and listened their conversation...

Saisha : bhabhi !! Kya hua hai Karan Bhai ko ??

Srishti and preeta looked at each other and...than at saisha...who was looking tensed...

Later they told saisha about karan's health...

Saisha : don't worry bhabi...Karan Bhai bilkul thik ho jayenge...I'm sure...

Preeta nodds...

Later the day went pretty well...

In night...

Preeta came out after getting fresh...she saw him busy in phone...

She saw him confusingly...

Preeta : ( in mind ) aaj Karan ka behavior bikul thik tha... strange...yeh Kya soch rhi h tu preeta...ye toh achha hi hai na...maybe he's getting well... Isse achhi baat aur Kya ho sakti hai ??

Karan saw her busy in thoughts...he kept his phone asides... and came to her...and pulled her through her waist...she came back to sense and smiled at him...

He smiled back and leaned towards her...but preeta pushed him while giggling at him ..he looked at her annoyingly...

Karan : ( annoyed ) bajarbatti...huhh!! Thoda sa bhi romance nhi karne deti...katti...

He cutely went to bed and laid on his side turning his back to her....

Preeta giggled at him and laid besides him...she rolled on bed and came closer to his back...he felt her close and smiled but pretend to be normal...she smiled and wrapped her hand around his waist...

He jerked her hand but she again back hugged him... slowly slowly she came above him smilingly...while he looked at her annoyingly...he tried to push her but she put her both hands on bed blocking him in between...

He looked at her and turned his face...she smiled kissed his cheek...he looked at her and again turned his face to another side...she kissed his another cheek smilngly...

This time he looked at her but didn't turn his face...as he was expecting a kiss on lips...and offcorse she understood...but she didn't kissed him...she was just over him and was looking at him...he was waiting.. but she didn't move...

Being restless...he twirld and came on top...

She smirked seeing him while he glared her...

Preeta : ( caressed his face ) aa gye na line par...Mr. luthra

Engaged Hearts ✓जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें