Chap 1

I walked into the train station, immediately hearing the sound of a chant; 'Fight' to be precise. I walked closer to the sound and discovered a crowd occupying the staircase. I pushed my way through, saying my apologies as I went, and into the middle of the steps on the left side. I could vaguely make out three boys fighting one boy while a smaller crowd surrounded them. Susan and Lucy soon arrived and stood next to me, but on the right side of the stairs. When I looked closer at the four boys, I could finally make out who they were. Peter Pevensie was at the bottom of the staircase, being beaten up by three other boys. Once again.

Two of the boys took hold of Peter and held him as he looked up at me and Susan, breathing heavily. One boy threw Peter against the wall as the other held onto him. The boy who threw him started to knee him in the stomach relentlessly. Peter then grabbed the boy who was holding onto him before pulling the boy in front of himself and throwing the boy to the ground. The third boy then pushed Peter into the wall, holding Peter's head to the wall.

"Edmund!" I heard Lucy yell.

I watched as Edmund jumped onto one of the boys, a hand covering my mouth.

"Go on! Kick him in the face!" A random boy yelled from the crowd surrounding the fighting boys.

The two boys who weren't fighting Edmund took hold of Peter and shoved him to the ground. Edmund wrestled with the third boy. One boy pushed Peter so that his head was hanging over the edge. Were they trying to get Peter's head cut off with a train? The second boy kicked Peter in the stomach, causing said boy to clutch his stomach and roll over with a groan. Edmund then tackled the second boy to the ground while the other two boys beat Peter up. I pushed my way through the crowd and to the bottom of the staircase, but before I could do anything, a whistle was being blown. Two officers ran over.

"Break it up"

"That's enough, come on"

The officers then started to pull the boys away from each other.

"Act your age!" One of them shouted at Peter before letting him go.

~

I stood in front of our bags as Edmund sat down next to Peter on the bench.

"You're welcome"

"I had It sorted" Peter said as he stood up, walking forwards.

"What was it this time?" Susan asked.

"He bumped me"

"So you hit him?" I questioned, an eyebrow raised.

"No. After he bumped me, they tried to make me apologize. That's when I hit him"

"Really, is it that hard just to walk away?"Susan asked disapprovingly.

"I shouldn't have to. I mean, don't you ever get tired of being treated like a kid?"

"Um, we are kids" Edmund said as I walked over to Peter.

"Well, I wasn't always"

I placed my hand onto his shoulder, a small frown on my lips. Peter turned around to face me. He pulled me into his chest and I wrapped my arms around his shoulders, my head next to his ear.

"You really shouldn't be fighting, It upsets your family and I" I mumbled to him.

"It won't happen again" He tried to assure me. I seriously doubt that.

He kissed the top of my head before pulling away.

"Ew, public display of affection is definitely not approved by me" Edmund said, a disgusted expression on his face.

"For one," I started, walking over to the bench to sit down. "It was a friendly kiss. Two, when you get a girlfriend, you're going to be all over each other"

"No, you girls are impatient and annoying"

I sighed jokingly, leaning back and looking at Edmund.

"Always knew you were into boys"

"Y/n, that's absurd!" ( I, myself, am pansexual. Definitly not homophobic, just wanted to include a little joke :3)

I smiled to myself and patted Edmunds back.

"There's nothing wrong with liking boys" Lucy said, tilting her head.

"Aside from the government" Edmund grumbled, swatting my hand away and leaning back.

"Continue your explanation, Peter" Susan said, her arms folded over her chest.

"It's been a year," Peter started as he walked over and sat down on the bench. "How long does he expect us to wait?"

"I think It's time to accept that we live here. It's no use pretending any different" Susan said.

After several seconds of silence, Susan spoke again.

"Pretend you're talking to me"

"Why?" I asked, peeking over to where she was looking.

There was a boy looking around, a black and yellow scarf, and a black and yellow tie on. I looked at Susan with raised brows.

"We are talking to you" Edmund said.

"Ow!" Lucy shouted, standing up from the bench.

"Quiet, Lu"

"Something pinched me!" Lucy replied, pointing at the bench.

"Hey! Stop pulling!" Peter yelled, standing up.

"What are y- ow!"I yelped, standing up and rubbing at my hip. "That hurt" I frowned.

"I'm not touching you" Edmund said to Peter, who was staring at Edmund with sceptical eyes.

"Look, would all of you just- what is that?" Susan said as Edmund and herself stood up.

"It feels like magic" Lucy said, wind blowing wildly.

"Quick, everyone hold hands" Susan said as she grabbed mine and Lucys. I took hold of Peter's hand.

"I'm not holding your hand!" Edmund yelled to Peter.

"Just-" Peter said, annoyed, before grabbing hold of Edmunds hand.

We stood together as the wind blew furiously, slapping against our faces harshly. Tiles started to drop and rip out of place, paper blowing around wildly, lights shaking quickly as the walls in the tunnel broke apart. We watched as the wall on the opposite side of the train disappeared and reappeared. The train disappeared into a blinding light before said light turned into a beach. We dropped each others hands before we slowly began to walk towards it.