Welcome To Hell, My Life :: 01

Carly's POV:

"Carly, get your ass up now!" I heard my dad yell from the bottom of the stairs. I then hear the front door slam and I just assume he's gone to work 'thank god' I say to myself. I lazily drag myself out of bed and make my way towrds the bathroom. I stare at my reflection and sigh 'you're disgusting, no wonder no one likes you' I hear the voice in my head snicker at me "shut up, leave me alone" I say quietly 'you know i'm right though'. I brush my teeth, making a start to the day. After i've brushed my teeth, I then walk back to my room and close the door. I grab my make up bag and apply a light amount of make up on, that being concealer, powder and mascara. I drag the comb through my short brown hair, then deciding the crimp it, creating waves all around my hair.

When im done with my hair, I go towards my closet (A:N im not american but 'closet' just sounded better than 'wardrobe') and pull out a pair of black skinny jeans with a rip at one of the knees and my red flannel. I then grab the eleven bracelets off my desk to cover up all the scars that remind me of just exactly how pathetic I am. As if the voice in my head doesn't remind me enough time's a day.

I walk down the stairs only to find my mum passed out on the couch. Yep, she got drunk. Again. Oh, where are my manners? Hi, my names Carly and im stuck in this hell hole I hate to call home, I live with an alchoholic for a mum and an abusive prick I call my "dad". I walk past her and grab my black high top converse, putting them on. Then I grab my books and shove them into my bag. Making my way out the door, I sigh.

'Welcome back to hell'

----------------------------------------------
A:N

First chapter guys!!! Hope you liked it. If you dont...... meh :/ your opinion.

Updating again soon cos Im a boring person and have a lot of time on my hands lol

-C