New Beginning's :: 15 pt 2

A:N
I did it finally! Are you proud of mee??! Seriously, this has been the longest chapter of this whole book and there's smut..... Again! Its new years eve aswel :/ so umm here's a NYE gift? Haha nope
-----------------------------------------
Becca's POV:

Me and Michael both waved bye to Carly and Luke. To be honest, I was kind of scared but more confident, I wasn't sure what was going to happen, but I really hope something does cos Michael is a cute badass kitten (please tell me you get that!) I knew I liked him since I first met him a few hours ago, we really just connected straight away, we're both into the same music, both love pizza and video games. To me, Michael is perfect even though they say that no one is (did I really just make a Hannah Montana reference? I need a therapist omg)

After Luke and Carly where out of sight, Michael turned to me and smiled "so what do you want to do?" I shrug "umm can we stay here? I really like it here, it's calm and peaceful" I lay down on my back and stare at the sky, it was kind of dark, but not pitch black, I look beside me and see Michael laying down next to me. We don't really say much, we just stare at each other. It wasn't an awkward silence or anything, it was a comfortable silence, nothing awkward about it.

He starts getting closer to me and holds himself up with his elbow. He brings his head down and presses his lips to mine. They're so soft, its like they moulded together perfectly. It felt right. Our lips moved in sync and he hovers over the top of my, I feel something wet trace my bottom lip and mentally smiled, he were in a heated make out session, but I guess he wanted to take it further cos he started to mess with the hem of my shirt, I gasped and he pulled back a bit "what's wrong?" He asked me worridly "n-nothing, I'm just scared cos I've never done this before" I say shakily, to be honest, this was all new to me and it was kind of scaring me, the thought of it. He gently placed his hand on my cheek and looked me in the eyes "I promise you I'll be gentle, I've not done this before either, but if you want to leave it here, that's fine" I had to think about this for a couple of minute's cos like I said I was scared, but I also really want to do this. Fuck it.

I nod my head and told him I wanted to carry on, he smirked (I feel like there's a lot of smirking in this story, annyywwaayyss) and pulled my shirt over my head and started sucking on my neck, leaving a couple of purple bruises. Great, those are going to be easy to cover up...... Sarcasm if you didn't know.

I'm sorry, I can't carry on with this smut! I'm done! Let your imaginations run free! Be free!

~time skip~

He collapses next me me, both breathless and smiling "that was......" He started "amazing" I finished he chuckled slightly and trued to contain his breathing "hey Becca?" I turn my head towards him and nod "would you maybe.... Want to be my girlfriend?" He asked me nervously as if he was scared I was going to say no. HELL YEAH I'LL GO OUT WITH YOU. wait..... I really should've said that out loud instead of my head "yeah, I would love to be your girlfriend" I smile brightly at him.

We both put our clothes back on and he pulls me into his chest and rests his chin on the top of my head, it wasn't long before we both fell asleep.

-----------------------------------------
A:N
DON'T HATE ME PLEZZZ! I JUST COULDN'T WRITE IT COS I SUCK AT IT!!! HAHA LIKE I SAID, PLEASE DONT HATE ME LOL!!!!

-C