Round 2... :: 17

A:N
2K reads, like whaaaat? I'm so happy and I'm shocked at the same time, I didn't even think my story would get 100 reads, but 2K?!?! Thank you so much!
----------------------------------------
Becca's POV:

I sit up and stretch after waking up, letting my eyes adjust to the light shinning on my eyes. Michael sneaks up behind me and wraps his arms around my waist, nuzzling his head in the crook of my neck, leaving small kisses there "Morning baby" I giggle and the tingeling feeling in my neck, the kisses made me giggle cos I'm really tickelish on my neck.

I remember what happened last night and I laugh a little and turn to face Michael "Did we really have sex in a field?" I say a little shocked he smirked, obviously proud of it, that made me blush "It seems as if we did" he tells me rocking us back and forth, arms still snaked around my waist, head still buried in my neck "one sec, I need to call Carly" I say grabbing my phone in my pocket.

I clicked her contact and it rang for a minute, but was forwarded to voicemail. She must be busy. I'll just call her later. I turn back to Michael and say "hey, we need to get ready, get up and get ready" he whines and pouts at me. I then proceed to try and drag him to where his clothes were, but failed miserably. He just bursts out laughing "YOU CAN'T MOVE ME!" he exclaims playfully "really?" He nods, challenging me "well, looks like Mikey here won't be getting a kiss anytime soon" ha, that get him moving, he was up and running to his clothes faster than humanly ppssible, I smirked and said "I win Clifford" he playfully shoves me and I return it back to him, both laughing.

We soon walk past Carly's house and notice she wasn't home, she must be out or something. Me and Michael both agreed to go back to my house, since there was no one home. We had to walk for about 10 minutes before we reached my front door, I was unlocking it when michael started sucking on my neck, creating more hickies than I already had, once I unlocked the door, I didn't even get the chance to walk in before Michael picked me up, my legs wrapped around his waist, his hands placed on my bum.

He started kissing me and I soon kissed back, slipping his tongue in my mouth. He pulled away and said breathlessly

"Round 2" I giggled and he carried us upstairs.

--------------------------------------
A:N
You'll find out what the bush is gonna say next chapter, which will probably be up tomorrow ;) just wait, I have a lot of ideas for what's gonna happen, but the one thing I can't come up with is a name.... Suggestions?

-C