Good Thing's Never Last :: 03

Carly's POV:

Its been a month since I've met Michael and I can say that things are going pretty well. Turns out that me and Michael love pretty much all the same bands. I'm beginning to get really close to him and he's such a good friend. I think I might actually have feelings for him..... I push the thought of me liking michael to the back of my head.

Right now, were just sitting in an empty music room. No one really uses the music rooms. In this school you were considered 'weird' if you were into music and not on a sports team. I get called freak a lot of times, but its something I'm use to. I don't really let it get to me that much.

We were currently having a conversation about who was the better band. Metallica or green day, but to be fair, I love them both. "No way!! You're so wrong, Metallica are so much better!" Michael playfully yelled at me. I laughed "well, I like them both so I can't really argue for either" I tell him "ok good cos I don't wanna argue with you" he smiles at me. He's been acting strange lately. Like he's always been texting me when I'm ok, compliments me all the time and he actually flirts with me. I don't really know what's going on, but I have a feeling it won't be good.

"C-Carly?" I hear a shaky voice say snapping me out of my thoughts. I look up at michael, he only stutters when he's nervous about something. Oh no. "yeah?" I ask him politely. "I w-was wondering if y-you maybe w-want to g-go o-o-out with m-me?" I was so shocked at his stuttered words that I couldn't speak at all. I mean, there's no harm in going out with him, he's a really nice, kind, cute and funny person and I like him. "Yeah, I'll go out with you"

I look at him and his jaw slightly dropped and he was just staring at me, I snap my fingers in front of his face to get his attention. "Michael?" No response. "Mikey?" Again. "Mike-ro-wave?" Silence. "EARTH. TO. MICHAEL!" I yell at him making him jump slightly. "I-Im sorry, I'm just a little shocked that you said yes" he smiles at me. "You shouldn't be" I debate whether or not to kiss him on the cheek. Screw it. I lean up to him and place a light peck on his cheek. He blushes and tries to cover it up and I giggle.

"So, is tonight at 7 ok for you?" He asks me with hopeful eyes "yeah that's good for me" I smile at him. I'm really glad I agreed to going out with michael. I really like him and he's such a nice person. "I'll be right back michael" he nods and I wall towards my locker. As I'm getting my stuff out my locker I hear a voice I was hoping I could avoid today, but apparently I was wrong.

"Hey freak"

Shit.

-----------------------------------------
A:N
I think you all know who that is ;)
Its the *drum roll* PENGUIN LORD MR LUKE HEMMINGS.
SCHOOLS A BUTT HOLE AND TAKING UP MY TIME WITH ALL THE WORK AND SHIT! I'LL TRY AND UPDATE AS MUCH AS I CAN BUT IF I CANT. BLAME MY SCHOOL!

-C