Coming Clean :: 06

A:N
I cried for about 45 minutes when I saw this photo and also... I couldnt think of a name for this chapter so I just went with seven... Such a good title, all jealous?? No.
-----------------------------------------
Michael's POV (surprise bitchessss)

She was in the bathroom for about ten minutes, I was actually starting to worry. I knew it was wrong to just go wondering around her house, but I did it anyway cos I do what I want I'm punk rock (if you got that, I love you )

I could hear sobs coming from behind the bathroom door and I knew it was Carly. The door was slightly open and I could see her sitting on the toilet seat staring at her wrists. That's when I saw them. Fresh cuts along her wrists and I felt like I was about to break down at the sight in front of me.

"C-Carly what are t-those?" I stutter, even though I already knew what they were.

She just stared at me as if she was trying to talk, but couldn't. She started to push past me, but I grabbed her arm, not enough to hurt her, but keep her in place. "Show me" she just stared at the ground tugging at the end of her jacket. "Please... Just show me" I said nearly on the verge of tears.

She slowly lifted her jacket sleeves up, enough so that I could see them. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. Cuts all down both her wrists, white scars. I look up at her and tears were threatening to fall out and before I knew it, she was full on sobbing into my shoulder, I pulled her into my arms and craddled her slowly.

"Shh, its ok" I cooed at her. She looks up at me and I slowly start to lean in, looking right in to her eyes. Our lips were inches apart. Deciding to be brave, I close the gap between us and pressed my lips onto hers. It took a second, but she slowly started to kiss back. The kiss was warm and loving and we stayed like this for about 14 seconds and it was one of the best things I have ever experienced. We both pulled away breathless, out foreheads resting on each other. "I will always be here for you and I will help you get through this, but I want you to stop this and talk to me, I can make things better, not the razor" she smiled at me and then got up.

She grabbed the razor and walked to the bathroom "I'm doing this for you" I was confused at first, but then she dropped the razor into the toilet, then flushed it. It was gone. I walked to her and placed a small kiss to her lips.

"I love you"

Shit! I wasn't meant to say that out loud! What have I just done?! She looked at me wide eyed and I was worried about what she was going to say next.

"Michael....."

-----------------------------------
A:N
I feel like this was a long chapter, so I'm quite proud
I tried making a vine with my mate and...... We can't make vines for shit. It went so wrong and just. Yeah.... Bye.

-C