The Anger Set Free :: 08

A:N
Oh. My. God. LUKES ASS!
THATS JUST THE END OF MY FANGIRL LIFE, THANKS LUKE!
Man, he has got buns hun lol
Chapter 9!!!!!!
------------------------------------------

We walk up to what I assume is Luke's house, it was reasonably big, with a neat garden and even a few ornaments around the place. We walked through the door, that's when my nerves started to kick in. I didn't know what was going to happen or how this was going to play out. Luke's always been a dick to everyone but his "crew" I don't know all their names, I only know Nate and Max. I basically hate them all.

Deep in my thoughts, I see that luke was trying to talk to me "I-Im sorry what?" I ask him and he scoffs "do you ever listen?" He half yelled at me. I decided to continue this conversation further and we both headed upstairs to his room. Once we do reach his room, I was shocked to see blink-182 posters and a load of other bands that I like up on his walls. He could see I was shocked then asked me "what?" It took a little while to regain my speech, but when I did I told him "nothing, I really like these bands aswel" he did something that I never EVER seen him do to anyone, let alone me. He smiled at me.

I was in more shock now than I was before.

~time skip~

I'm about to loose my patience with this asshole. In the past hour that we have been here, he's called me a freak, emo, Gothic little rat. He can't get to work, even though I explained it to him in as much detail as I could and he STILL doesn't get it! I never thought someone could be so clueless (none of this is true, luke is just amazebaubles) yeah, I know that's mean, but I'm right!

I try explaining him one last problem "if x is 5 what is 2X + X" his face scrunched up as he started to think about it, for a moment I had hope that he would FINALLy get one question right. My hope was shattered when he said "34?" That's it. "IM DONE! I GIVE UP, YOU CANT EVEN GET ONE FUCKING QUESTION RIGHT! I'VE TAKEN SOME OF MY TIME TO HELP YOU GET THIS WORK AND HELP GET YOUR GRADES UP, BUT YOU COULDN'T EVEN GIVE TWO SHITS ABOUT IT! YOU'VE BEEN AN ASSHOLE TO ME FOR AS LONG AS I CAN REMEMBER, I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT I DID TO YOU, I SPENT COUNTLESS NIGHTS CRYING BECAUSE I DIDN'T FUCKING KNOW WHAT I DID WRONG TO YOU!"

By the end of my big blow up, I was breathless and I look up at Luke and his jaw was dropped and a single tear running down his cheek "why are you crying?" I ask a little, just a little, worried. Did I take it too far? "I-I didn't realize I was hurting you s-so badly, I'm so so sorry" by now, tears were balling out of his eyes and I was comforting him. Why?

We stayed like this for about thirty minutes, then I realized I had to go home. "Look, Luke I have to go home, I'll be-" I was cut off by a feeling of unfamiliar lips placed on mine. They were Luke's. I was too shocked to do anything. His lips were so soft. What? I couldn't stop myself from kissing back. What are you doing? You have a boyfriend, stop. He slid his arms around my waist and pulled me closer to him, I wrap my arms around his neck, pulling him close. He tries to deepen the kiss by sliding his tongue along by bottom lip, asking for entrance. That's when I came back to earth. I push him off me and stand up, quickly grabbing my stuff and running towards the front door of his house.

I was running down his street and I could her him call my name, I didn't look back and carried on running. The calls for my name gradually got smaller and smaller and I realized he had given up on chasing me.

I came to a stop when I was met with the front door of my house. I rush in, closing the door behind me, running up the stairs, ignoring my dad calling me. I didn't have the energy to deal with his beatings tonight. I open my bedroom door and slam it shut. I just slide down the door and let the tears fall frantically down my face.

I picked myself up and start searching through my drawers for the only thing that could make the pain go away. My razor. I found it in its usual hiding place and sit on the edge of my bed. I was about to make my first cut when I heard a knock on my door and a soft voice speaking

"Carly, it's Michael, let me in"

---------------------------------------------
A:N
Wow, Carly's a slut..... Wait, NO IM NOT! I JUST REALIZED I CALLED MYSELF A SLUT!! IT DOESN'T MATTER COS I GOT TO KISS LUKE AND MICHAEL!! OK, THAT WAS PROBABLY THE WRONG THING TO SAY, BUT YOU GET MY POINT!
IMMA SLUT FOR 5SOS!

I'm sat in my Nan's with my family (for christmas) and I regret coming here, no one is talking to me and I'm on my own. Fuck them then. I don't really enjoy christmas (yes, I know that's sad) but I have my own personal reasons for that.
I wanted to tell you all aswel, you can always message me whenever, I'm always here :) SOMEONE PLEASE TALK TO MEE.

-C