Old Face's And Lies :: 16

A:N
Can you please all imagine this what Luke looks like in the story, but with a quiff? I just really like this photo. Soooo guess what?? Theres another new person in this story, nice or bitchy? Guess you'll have to read it and find out ;)
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Carly's POV:

I slowly open my eyes and rub the sleep out of them. I look beside me and smile at the sight of Luke soundly sleeping with his mouth slightly open and soft snores escaping his lips. Then I remember the events that took place yesterday and I was happy that it did happen, I'm happy with Luke, even though he was my bully, he made me feel things that I've never felt before and he still does.

I then remembered about Becca and Michael, I reached for my phone on the bedside table and pressed on her contact. It kept on ringing for a few minutes, she must still be asleep or something. Wait..... she was with michael........ oh shit, she did it with michael! I had to stop myself from squealing cos Luke was still asleep, I let out a small squeal and he stired around, but opened his eyes.

I wrapped my arms around him and layed down beside him "Morning" I smiled at him, he returned it and smiled back saying "Morning beautiful" I tried getting up but immediately fell back down to the bed due to a sharp pain.... down there, I hissed at the pain and Luke's eyes widened "whats wrong?" I shook my head "I'm ok, It's just a pain down there from last night" he looked guilty, but I could tell he was smirking to himself.

"I'm sorry baby" he cooed kissing my shoulder from behind. I'm so glad my parents weren't home, I haven't seen them in about three days, but I don't care. In fact, I hope they don't come back. Luke grabbed his phone and exclaimed "shit, I've got to go home" he quickly put his clothes back on, quickly kising my cheek "I'll call you later" I soon heard the front door shut and I quickly put on my jeans (skinny obviously) my black and white flannel, rolling the sleeves up, my bracelets and my white doc martens (wow, I own alot of shoes) I grabbed my keys and my purse, heading out the door to go the the shop

I walked round the corner to the nearest shop and saw ashton with a girl who had dark brown hair and blue eyes. She was wearing a rolling stones top, black jeans and black and white converse. I walked over to them and said "hey ash" he smiled at me and said "hey Carly, this is beth" he motioned to the girl standing next to him, we shook hands "hey, im carly, I love your top" she smiled and said "I'm beth and thank you" I looked at Ash and said "ok, I'll talk to you both later" they both nodded and continued walking down the street while I continued to walk to the shop.

I bought myself a cherry flavoured volvic and some chocolate cos ya know...... its chocolate. I started walking back to my house, but stopped when a girl grabbed my arm, she was slightly taller than me with a crop top on, some light blue jeans with white converse on "your Carly, right?" I fold my arms over my chest and tell her "Yeah, why you asking?" I raise an eyebrow at her, but she just scoffs "I"m Luke's ex-girlfriend and I'm going to tell you a few things about Luke, I think you might want to know" she had a smug look on her face.

I hate her already.

-------------------------------------
A:N
Oooooooohhhhhhh SHE A BISH THAT SMELLS LIKE FISH COS SHE A BISH.
I NEED HELP!
*lies down on chair and talks to therapist*
I don't know *sigh* it's just I think there's something wrong with me, I just make jokes and I'm not funny. I don't know.
--------
See what I mean?

-C