Giving Up Time To Help :: 07

A:N
I cant come up with chapter names at all. I should've just put numbers....
Aaannnyyywwwaaayyy, OVNFJDJCNR OH MY GOD HERES CHAPTER EIGGGGGGHT. DOUBLE 4, IS 8 WHICH IS WHAT THIS CHAPTER IS! With a side of cashton at the top.

----------------------------------------------
Carly's POV:

"I love you"

No words. I have no words, I just stood there staring at him wide-eyed with my jaw slightly dropped. Then I started thinking 'do I love him? I mean, he's been there for me and I REALLY like him. Even before we got together, he was there for me, helped me and he's such a kind, sweet, caring person...' ok. I know what im going to say. "Michael, I... I love you too" it was his turn to go into shock. He was in the same state as me. Wait, should I be worried? Nah. I snap my fingers in front of his face, he didn't even blink. About a second later, I was being tackled to the floor and I look up to see Michael hovering over me and he started telling me how much he loves me and starts to kiss all around my face. I giggle and playfully push him off me.

"Yeah, I love you too" I smile brightly at him. For the first time in years I feel like I have a meaning in my life and I can actually be happy and all I need in my life is Michael. He's making me happy. No one has been able to do that in years and he suddenly walks into my life and he makes everything better. I didn't even notice I was crying until Michael said to me "woah, why are you crying?" I run over to him and wrapped my arms around him "I'm just so happy, thank you so much. I've not been this happy in years, hell, I've not even smiled in years and now you've given me a reason to carry on. To stay strong. I have you in my life and you make me so happy. I love you so so much Michael Clifford"

I look up at him and see he was crying, I brush the tears off his cheeks with my thumb. "You literally have no idea how much you mean to me Carly, I will always love you. I will help you get better and we will both be happy again. Everything will get better. I promise you"

I yawn "you tired?" Michael asks me, I nod and get under my covers. I feel the bed dip down beside me and a pair of arms wrap around my waist. Before I fall asleep I hear those three words that make my heart flutter. "I love you"

~next day at school~

I was currently sat in English (school. Ew.) Not really paying attention to what the teacher was saying. I could always catch up anyway, I would say my grades were decent, not the best, but pretty good. The bell rang and I stood up and grabbed my bags, ready to leave for break. But before I could leave, I heard the teacher shout "Carly and Luke, please stay behind a moment"

What?

Me and Luke? Why does he need to see both of us? Well, I guess I'm about to find out.

"So, Luke as you know, your currently failing English" Luke scoffed, obviously not caring if he fails. Of course. "And Carly, your grades are brilliant"

No... He's not going to say what I think he is. Shit.

"So, I think it would be best if you would tutor Luke until he can get his grades up" Mr. Taylor told us

"WHAT?!" me and luke both shput in unison. We both look at each other for a brief second, but I quickly turn away, not wanting to face a pissed off Luke. "No arguments. You are dismissed" this really can't be happening. I quickly grab my bag and I walk out the classroom, but I get pulled back by my arm and I turn around to find Luke glaring at me. He's pissed. "Shut up and listen. I don't wanna spend time with an Gothic freak like you, but it looks like I have to. I'll be waiting for you at the front of the school by the end of the day" he pushes me, making me stumble, but not enough for me to fall.

I walk off in the opposite direction and go to find Michael. When I find him, I see him talking to two boys, one with brown curls being held back by a red bandanna and another that has black hair with blonde highlights at the front. I hesitantly walk over and softly tap michael on the shoulder. He turns round and smiles at me "hey Carly" he see's me looking at the two boys with a confused yet scared expression on my face, he notices and then says "oh guys this is Carly, the girl I was telling you about" michael introduces me "H-Hey" I stutter. I really hate being in these situations, I can't help but stutter "Aw, don't be shy love, hi, I'm Ashton" the curly haired boy says all happy and cheery "and I'm calum, I'm better than Ashton" he smirks, Ashton playfully punches him in the shoulder, "shut up guys, we all know I'm better than both of you" michael raises his arms up in the air.

I giggle then michael walks back over to me and gives me a peck on the cheek. I could hear groaning and I look at calum and Ashton covering their eyes "please leave the cuteness until we leave, thank you" I laugh and the uncover their eyes and sigh in relief.

We spend the rest of break and lunch together and I really enjoyed it... But then I remembered that I have to deal with that asshole after school. It was nearly the end of the day and we were in last period.

The bell rang and I got up, collecting all my books and stuffing them in my bag. Then I proceed to walk to the front of the school where Luke told me he would be. I sat down on a bench and plugged my earphones in listening to holiday by green day.

It had been 35 minutes since school ended and I figured that he wasn't going to show. I threw my bag over my shoulder and was about to leave when I heard Luke call out "HEY!" I turn around and he was out of breath, he must have ran "s-so wo's house are we g-going to?" I timidly ask him "mine" he answered clearly. Why is he not being mean?

I nod at him and we start walking down the path towards what I assume was his house. Here we go.

---------------------------
A:N
Longest. Update. Eveeeeeeeer. But, it was worth it :)
MERRY CHRISTMAS EVE!!
To be honest, I'm not really that excited for christmas, I have my reasons though :/ sorry to be a downer....

-C