The Truth Doesn't Always Set You Free :: 05

A:N
Oh my god! This photo calum posted on istagram made me roll on the floor, crying and my parents walked in. and its now being marked as illegal in my world. Repeat. THIS PHOTO IS ILLEGAL IN MY WORLD! CHAPTER 6!
--------------------------------------------
Still Carly's POV (lol):

I sat there for ten minutes just staring at the cold metal in my hands, just thinking 'do it' the voice in my head tells me 'you know how much you want to, just do it, freak' that was it.

I slip off my bracelet's and before I knew it, I was gliding the razor along my wrist, watching the blood trickle down my arm. I repeated this action until I had made about 7 fresh cuts on each arm, I walked into the bathroom and put my wrists under the cold water, hissing at the slight pain. It was a good thing I owned a lot of bracelet's. I slipped the bracelets I had on before back onto one of my wrists and I slipped some more on the other wrist, covering them both up completely.

I took my phone out of my pocket.
7 missed calls off Mikey.
16 messages from Mikey.

I completely forgot about him. I decided to call him, he deserves a call back (I didn't know how to word it!!) After about three rings, he picks up and starts worrying frantically

"Carly?! What's wrong?! Are you ok?!" He asks worried. "Y-Yeah Mikey, I'm ok" I sniffeled into the phone "that's it, I'm coming over, you've been crying! Don't even try and tell me that you've not cos I can tell!" Before I could reply, he hung up and I assume he was on his way over. I had to think of something quick.... Or maybe I should just tell him? I mean, I feel like I can trust him. Wait. No, what am I saying? he'll think I'm some suicidal creep who cuts herself.

-Time skip-

I heard a knock on the door and I rushed towards it and find Michael standing there In a hoodie, since it was raining. I pulled him inside and into a hug "do you realize how worried I was?" I couldn't help but smile sadly at him "I know, I know, I'm sorry Michael, it was that asshole" I scoff "you mean Luke?" Anger clear in his voice but before he could react I took hold of his hands and told him to calm down. I suddenly feel an itch on my wrists, I try to ignore it but I just couldn't. "Hold on Michael, I'm just going to the bathroom"

He nods and I walk into the bathroom and slip off my bracelet's looking at the developing scars on my wrists.

I was sat the crying just staring at them when all of a sudden a voice spoke from the doorway, snapping my attention.

"C-Carly, what are t-those?"

----------------------------------------
A:N
Well. Fuuuudge.
I NEVER KNOW WHAT TO PUT IN THESE AN'S!!!!! PEACE, IM OUT!

-C