Not Wanted :: 04

Carly' POV:

I turn around slowly, praying that the voice didn't belong to who I thought it was.

I was right.

Standing Inches away from me was the asshole of all assholes Luke hemmings. God, I hate him. He's bullied me for as long as I can remember. I must admit though, he is kind of cute and I did wonder why he hasn't been in the past month, even though it was the happiest month of my life.

"W-What do y-you w-want Luke?" I keep my gaze on the floor, avoiding his eyes. "Aw, scared little freak trying to stand up for herself? How amusing" he snickered at me. I tried to push past him, but he wouldn't allow it, he pushed me hard up against the lockers. "Listen here you emo little rat, don't you dare speak to me like that again, got it?" When I didn't reply, he pushed me harder into the lockers making me wince "GOT IT?!" he screamed in my face. I give him a small nod and he let's me go.

I slide down the lockers and let the tears fall down my cheeks. I was beyond fed up with this torture. I pick myself up off the floor and begin to run down the halls ignoring everyone staring at me, my tears blurring my vision,

I burst open the entrance doors and began to rush down the street to my house. I doubt that my parents would care that I skipped school and I couldn't give two shits about it either, I couldn't care less at this point. I just needed to get out of that place.

I walk through the door and make sure no one is home. I walk into the kitchen. No one. I don't hear any shouting. Good, they're not home.

I walk into my room and start rummaging round my drawers for the one thing that I knew would make me feel better. Where is it? I thought to myself. I opened the last draw and saw the cold metal lying there.

Found you.

-----------------------------------------
A:N
Oh my god its already starting to suck. I'm sorry, I'm just gonna carry on with it and see how it goes. Hopefully it will make sense soon, but ya know ┐( ̄ヮ ̄)┌

-C