New And Only Friend :: 02

Carly's POV:

I walk towards the doorways to hell. Oh, wait... nope, its school. I push open the doors that lead into the hallways. Ignoring all the judgemental and intense stares I feel burning in the back of my head, I head to my locker only to find it with multiple dents in and the word 'freak' written across it. Sighing, I manage to open my locker, but before I can grab my books, I hear the school bell, siganlling everyone that it was time to make their way to first period. Shoving all my books in my bag, I start to rush round the halls hoping I could still make it to class on time. I turn a corner only to collide with someone else and i end up on the floor . So much for getting to class on time.

Oddly enough, I see a hand reached out and pulling me up off the ground. When I look up, I could see that this person has bright red hair and green eyes. "I-I-Im s-sorry" the mysterious person stuttered "dont worry, it was an accident" I tell him hoping it would calm him down a bit cos he look's like he's about to break down or something. "N-no really, I-im sorry" he says almost completely calm "its ok honestly, can I ask what you're name is?" I ask him nicely "M-Michael" he stutters once again "well michael, my names Carly" I give him a small smile "n-nice to meet you Carly, can you please help me?" He ask's me "sure, what is it?" I couldnt care less if I was late to class now, I'll just skip "im lost and I dont know where im going"

"Well, what room are you suppose to be in?" I ask him "r-room 242" he tells me politely. I lead him to room 242 and before I leave he says something i've never heard anyone say to me before "can we be friends? I have no one " To say I was speechless was an under-statement. He wants to be friends. With me. Wow. "Um, y-yeah s-ure" I stutter around him "a-are you ok? You seem shocked" he sounds concerned "yeah im ok, its just that no one has ever wanted to be my friend before and it kind of shocked me" I tell him honestly "I want to be you're friend" this made me just that even more shocked "ok, yeah. Do you want to sit together at lunch?" I ask him "yeah sure, I'll see you later carly" he smiles politely at me "see you later michael"

Oh my god, I think i've just made a new friend.

----------------------------------------
A:N wow. Im actually proud of that chapter tbh :)

-C