New Home, Part 3 (S1)

Very sort chapter, but I mean...one just have to write this moment from his perspective as well.

Place: Monastery of Spinjitzu (The Mountains of Impossible Height)

Jays POV:

As Kai and her sister entered the room I was blown away once again.

I didn't know, what was it that made me feel so numb.
Was it her friendly-looking smile, with those small cute dimples or her black shiny hair on a bob cut against her chocolate eyes.

Or was it her beautiful posture, how she carried herself with such grace into the room.

Cole kept trying to whisper to me something. Get me into an arm-wrestling match. And I couldn't do anything except to stare at her. I placed my hand in place though, on top of the table, ready for the wrestling.
A big mistake!

Woah! She is just so beautiful!
I had never seen a more beautiful girl.
And I had noticed that right away when I first met her at the Fire Temple.

She looked so confident...even fierce. She held her head high as her red lips curved on a smile.
So Nya was her name, Kai had told us when we went to save her.
Damn, that's even a pretty name.

Unfortunately. Cole misunderstood that I was ready for the wrestling, and in a second, he used all of his strength to pull my hand down on the table.
Shit! That hurts! I cursed on my mind.

I felt my wrist throbbing in pain. It probably would get swollen if I wouldn't put ice on it immediately.
Damn it, Cole!

And it had to happen right in front of her. Maybe she thought I was some sort of a weak ninja. Joke of the team. A loser.
I heard Cole's annoying voice clothing and stopped him trying to introduce me. I walked next to them, holding my hurting wrist.
But as I came closer to her, my eyes went directly on her face. My heart started pounding.
Wow! what's happening to me, why do I feel like this?

My voice and hand shivered when I greeted her. I tried to look somewhere else, but my eyes just couldn't move away from her brown eyes.
I held her hand which felt like an eternity. It was like, everything around us just disappeared.
Did time stopped?
  Until she pulled her hand and moved her face away, looking at the ground. She directer her glance at somebody who was talking on my right side and I still couldn't stop looking at her...

Damn it, Jay!
Stop being like a drooling dog!  Somebody will notice soon and you make an even bigger fool out of yourself!

I forced myself to move my eyes from her and turned to Zane's direction who greeted her as well.

"And I'm Zane. Master Of Ice. Also the cook. Welcome, Nya!" He grinned at her and she smiled back at him with those beautiful eyes of hers sparkling.

"Thank you, Zane." And she pulled him into a hug.

I had to admit, I wished it would have been me on her arms.

"Let's start our lunch, shall we?" Zane pointed all of us to sit back down.

I forced my eyes to move somewhere else, away from her...