Author's Note

Before I post my next one shot I want to clarify one thing about Nya's and Jay's releationship at this point as I've just entered writing about season 2.

Even though I enjoy writing the romantic fluffy stuff, this book is chorologically picturing their releationship through out seasons not just moment from here and there. This is a book where next writing is always some important moment in their releationship, and I'm immersing to that moment and picturing how it molds them as persons and their releationship.
So that means I have had to, ofcourse, keep in mind that season 3s events approach fast and that needs some heavy foreshadowing to be done, character development and background story that would explain why the things happen as they do in s3.

Not to let out too much, but I've planned how Jay and Nya are when they are in the releationship at this point. What are their weak points and what are their strenghts when being together before the love triangle starts happening.

I've made Nya a person who finds it hard to deal with that somebody loves her so unconditionally. She doesn't know how to take it and is afraid of loosing Jay. She is also obsessed to show her worth as one of the team and that has a huge impact on how she sees herself and their releationship & how does it affect on them.
That's why she has only told Jay that she likes him in my stories now. I just don't think she would had ever said "I love you" in season 1 or 2 when they were together. That is a big word to her. She hasn't even said it on the show yet, although I think that's only cause the creators just want to still keep up her "independent, not a victim or only somebodys girlfriend" -image. And she has proven her love for him with actions many times, rather than words.
(Altough I headcanon that she says sentimental things when they are together in private, but that's from end of season 6 onwards.)

So I just don't think she said in s1 or 2 that she loves him and then she somehow immediately gets so torn between Jay and Cole just because a machine tells her perfect match is somebody else
The result, in the end, is for her just an excuse to get out of the releationship because she is too scared of commitment at this point.

- And in a way I do understand her. Many people sometimes loose their direction, getting blind for who is really the right person for them and maybe on the way end up "distracted" on somebody else. Specially since she is so young at this point in the show. It's hard to know yet what you want.

Yeah, so I just felt like I needed to clarify this before proceeding on my stories. What is great is that you guys already know that things will eventually turn okay, they will find a way back to eachother.
I'm actually kind of excited to continue my drafts of season 3 or 4 since I like writing about strong, raw and sensitive emotions wheather they be bad or good ones. But before I get to it I still have like 2-3 writings to be done about season 2.

Thank you for all the readers and the ones who have voted/commented for my stories! They really inspire me to write more! :)
-Kat (This is not my full first name but part of it in real life)