20.

Minna's POV

It was another usual day at the university. We were finally done with all classes.
Taehyung and I grabbed our belongings and head towards the exit.
We were the last ones leave when suddenly, i was pulled back as Taehyung shut the door.
"Yahh! What are you doing?!", I whined since i was tired and wanted to plop on my bed as soon as possible.
"I miss you", He whispered leaning forward to my ear, making me pause my actions.
A shiver went down my spine as he whispered with a his deep voice.
"Yah! We're together in every class!", I spoke after shrugging off the weak feeling.
"You know i'm not talking about that", He stated while looking at me in the eyes.
"What are you up to?", I asked.
He leaned further as i saw his eyes glancing at my lips for a few seconds before looking back at my eyes.
"It frustrates me how i can't hold you out there, how i can't claim and how i can't freely call you mine", He whispered as his lips hovered over mine.
Instantly, i felt those lips that i always long for, against mine.
I kissed back, wanting more as if i had been craving for it. Taehyung was gentle yet you could tell he was hungry for this.
Before it could get more intense, we pulled away breathing heavily.
"I could never get enough of you", he said those words which made my knees go weak as he went in for another kiss but it was a short one this time.
"I might not control myself after this. Let's just go to others", He whispered making me flustered.

*Outside the campus*
The five of gathered and said our goodbyes before heading our ways.
"Why did you come out late?", Anna asked as both of us drove back home.
"Huh?", the thought of what actually made me late had my cheeks hot.
"Are you... okay?", She asked raising her eyebrow at me.
"Of course! Hah... i'm okay! Actually one of the students accidentally took my book so we went to find that", I answered.
"Mhmm... your face tells otherwise", She shrugged but her tone told me very well that she didn't buy my lie.
"I think I don't even want to know what happened in there", she whispered to herself.
"Yah! I can hear you! You ass", I retorted
"What? I didn't say anything", she shook her head, making me chuckle.
Soon we reached home and went in.
As soon as both of us entered the house our phone dinged making us look at each other.
We took our phones out and checked the message.
It was from Yoongi sunbae.

"Huge event? Could it be when jaejoon's supposed to reveal Taehyung as the next heir?", Anna said out loud

"I think so...", I replied as both of us plopped on the couch next to each other.
"By the way... i have been meaning to ask you something", I turned towards Anna.
"Hmm? What is it?", She replied.
"Uhh... do you- do you perhaps like jungkook? As a man?", I asked. My question made her freeze.
She shared her gaze with mine and sighed becore opening her mouth to let the words out.
"I- I don't... know", She lowered her head.
"I know it's hard. But Jungkook is a nice guy, don't let him flee away", I gave her a sincere smile with a slight squeeze on her hand. she just nodded in response.
I have noticed the way Jungkook looks at her and treats her, the way he makes her laugh and worries about her, the way he's always in to protect her just like Jimin would. And i know the reason Jungkook and Anna are not talking anything about their relationship is the incident.
I just hope it ends soon. I just hope it ends well.