30.

*Next day*

Author's POV

Everyone gathered at Taehyung's hospital room, who had woke up as well.
It was Seokjin, Namjoon, Hoseok, Yoongi, Jimin, Jungkook, Anna and Minna.
"Mianhae... hyung", They heard Taehyung spoke for the first time in a while since he had quiet ever since he woke up.
He had the coldest expression on his face, showing no emotion.
Seokjin and Namjoon looked at him only to find Taehyung looking back at then.
"What for?", Seokjin asked with a frown.
"I-...I suspected you and treat you badly..", Taehyung trailed off, taking a deep breath in order to control his feelings from overflowing.
Seokjin and Namjoon had already known what Taehyung meant since Yoongi told him every single detail about was going on.
"It's not your fault. If anything we are sorry... we should have acted earlier and get you and mother out from that hell but we couldn't. Dad was detected with last stage cancer and we couldn't leave him. He was too weak to even bring him here. We had no choice but to stay with him", Seokjin explained.
"D-dad? He was with you?! And why did you lie about when you came here?", Taehyung stuttered.
Namjoon sighed before answering the younger, "We came here earlier and even attended the event where Jaejoon announced you as the heir. We were supposed to somehow help you and Mother out soon but the chaos went up. And that day at the hospital we couldn't tell you because we decided it was better to let you out of the matter till we actually find a way to bring Jaejoon down"
The other sat quietly listening to the whole situation.
"Why did you meet the attacker at the gathering then?!", Taehyung asked Seokjin.
"I didn't know he was someone suspicious. I mean he was about to bump into me and just talked randomly with me. I didn't even understand the point behind his words. That's it", Seokjin cleared.
"This might have been planned out", Yoongi spoke out, gathering all the attention.
"What do you mean?", Seokjin asked.
"It might have been a trap to make us believe that Seokjin is the prime suspect. So we wouldn't look for the actual culprit", Yoongi explained.
His explanation instantly clicking in everyone's mind.
"I'll look more into Bomin's case. Until then, you guys better watch you backs and report anything suspicious as soon as possible", Yoongi commanded as he stood up from his place, walking next to Taehyung.
"I have to go for now but Get well soon. We need you!", Yoongi spoke as he gave Taehyung a soft smile making Taehyung return the gesture.
"Thank you, hyung!", Taehyung thanked.
Yoongi just ruffled his hair, saying bye to the rest before leaving.

Minna's POV

It was now just me and Taehyung. After Yoongi left, Seokjin and Namjoon left to look after their mother while Hoseok, Jimin, Anna and Jungkook left a few minutes ago towards the cafe.
I insisted on staying and they agree asking what I and Taehyung wanted from the cafe.
And now it's just two of us in an awkward silence, not knowing on how to start a conversation.
"I hope you know that you're out of this now", I looked up at Taehyung as soon as his words rang against my ears.
He looked at me with same cold expression that i despise the most.
"What... do you mean by 'i'm out of this'?!", I asked, straightening my back, squinting my eyes at him.
"You wanted to avenge Jaejoon. He's dead. Hoseok and Jimin are back. You're done!", He spoke in a casual way.
"So? You telling me to... leaving now?!!", I exclaimed.
"What else do you think I'm saying?", His gaze held mine firmly.
"You're being ridiculous right now, Taehyung!", I scoffed at him.
"I don't care... Just stay away for the time being! I'm not asking you to do something real hard!", He retorted.
I don't know why but him telling me to stay away hurt me in a way.
"It would've been better if you told me to do something real hard! You think it's easy for me to leave you into this mess after knowing every single detail?! How can you even say that so effortlessly?!", I hissed him.
"It's to keep you safe! You have your family back now Minna! Think practically! This is not something you can easily butt into!", Taehyung raised his voice.
I had to admit his expressions and his tone of talking did scare me to death.
For a moment, I lost my composure but i held my emotions back.
I couldn't bear loosing myself right now in front of him.
I gulped before answering him, "i know! But you can't expect me to totally leave you alone!"
"Don't make me try my ways Minna-ya! I'm asking you for a favour that you must do either way!", He growled.
And this time, i was sure that the tears were evident in my eyes.
"Fine! You always do this... but I won't stay still if something happens, you better mind that! Kim. Tae. Hyung!", I snapped before grabbing my purse and leaving the hospital.