26.

Minna's POV

Taehyung pulled the car over to the parking area. I glanced around as both of us got off.
"Namsan tower?!", I asked turning towards Taehyung.
Taehyung smiled and gave a slight smile before walking closer to me.
"Shall we?", He asked putting his hand out for me to hold.
"We shall!", I giggled and held his hand. My finger perfectly fitting into his'.
We reached the top with enormous amount of locks coming into the view. The colours and the huge amount was so pleasant to the eyes.
"Wait right here! I'll be back", Taehyung said as his hand left mine and walked back in.
I turned forth, enjoying the view below. After two minutes or so, i heard Taehyung coming back out.
"Here!", he gave me yellow lock with its key and a sharpie.
He himself held a blue one.
I smiled at him and turned away from him. As he did the same so we could write our wishes.

'I wish never to close anyone close to me again', - Jung Minna

Once i was done i turned back to Taehyung and he was closing the lid of his sharpie.
"What did you write?", I asked curiously, trying to peak. But his it and said,
"Are you dumb? Why would tell you my wish? It might not get fulfilled", he said cutely.
"Yahh... you think god is actually going to read your wish from here?", i giggled at him.
"I shouldn't have brought you here!", He pouted making me chuckle more.
"Okay okay sorry... let's put them around here", i suggested, point at a direction.
Both of us went closer and locked our locks together.
I smiled once we stepped back.
"Yahh... let's promise to come back here again? Once all of this is done. Even if... I won't be able to come, you shall come back here okay?", Taehyung said, turning my mood all gloomy.
"Why won't you be able to come? Don't talk like that so carelessly! If so... then there might be a possibility that i might not make it and you might!", I scolded him, grabbing his hands.
"I'd never let you go like that... i promise to protect you till the end of me", He put his hands around my cheeks, caressing them.
"Promise me you won't leave me either", I spoke while looking at him dead in the eyes.
He sighed and pulled his hands back.
"Ahh wae?! I said promise me!!", I pressed.
Taehyung closed his eyes, taking deep breath before saying, "i promise..."
I sighed and massaged his shoulders a bit.
"Don't stress yourself about it. We'll get through it. And then you and I can finally claim each other, okay?", I tried making him feel better.
A soft smile rose up his lips, sending such relief to my heart.
"Why wait?", He spoke, making me look at him in confusion.
"Why wait when i can claim you right here, right now?", He cleared.
My heart raced at his words. Not knowing on how to react, i kept quiet. Comprehending his words once again.
"I can't wait Minna... i can't wait anymore. Let me claim you. We're going to be in this mess one way or another... so why not?", He asked with his deep voice that i fell in love with.
"You know i'll be more than glad to officially become yours", I replied while sharing a sincere smile.
And just as i completed those words, Taehyung's lips smashed into mine.
I missed this. I missed his lips. I missed his passionate yet hungry and addicting kisses that only makes me want more.
Making my hormones go crazy, he pulled away to breathe in.
"I will claim you, babygirl. Just hang in till we're alone", He said and dragged me along so somewhere were there was no one. A dark corner where no one would see you.
Once there, Taehyung turned me around, slamming my back against the rough wall before reconnecting his sweet lips with mine.
I could feel the roughness of the wall underneath my shirt but I didn't care at the moment.
I wanted to savour this very moment as he kissed hungrily.
Soon his lips parted from mine, before descending down to my neck.
Feeling his nose caressing against my neck, i automatically turned my head back, giving him more access.
He left a trail of kisses down to my collarbone, kissing it before nibbling on my skin.
After a few minutes of pleasure, he pulled away before leaving a last peck on my lips.
Letting out the words that felt my heart shook.
"I love you, Jung Minna"

Anna's POV

It was nice. I liked it. I liked being with Jungkook. I liked this feeling.
With a smile on my face i turned to Jungkook who had been driving for about an hour now.
"Yaahh... where the heck are you taking me??", I complained.
"I basically kidnapped you... so probably somewhere away from Seoul?", He shrugged casually.
"Excuse me?? You do realise we have to get back before night right?", I questioned narrowing my eye at him.
"Did i say we're going back?", He smirked glancing at me for a brief moment before looking turning back to the front.
"Uhh... whatever but... on a serious note- ," i was cut off.
"On a serious note? You think i'm joking right now?", He snorted.
"W-what do you mean? Yah! What are you planning?!", I asked him sitting upright, eager to judge his expressions.
"There's not much i have planned but... a night together would be more than enough", He smirked and winked at me.
My eyes widened at his response.
I crossed my arms over my chest and leaning back to the door, shaking my head.
"You won't do it!", I retorted.
"Do what?", He questioned with the arrogant smirk still plastered on his face.
"Y-you know what... ," I answered.
"Oh my gosh i never knew you were this dirty minded Anna!", Jungkook laughed.
"Yah! Who are you calling dirty minded? You said it first!", i whined.
"Pfftt... You're such a byuntae. I never said we're gonna have a rough night-," I placed my hand on Jungkook's mouth, cutting him off.
"Shut up! Just keep driving!", I hissed at him, removing my hand. While Jungkook roared in laughter.
All he does is make me embarrassed in front of him even though he starts it.
This makes me wonder why i even became friends with him.
Friends... I don't know why but i feel this is something more than between friends?
The thought of being more than friends with him makes heart beat crazily.
I never felt it ever since.... i lost Jimin.
I don't want to betray Jimin. But... I can't help it?
"Hey, You okay?", i snapped out of my thoughts as i heard jungkook's voice.
"Huh? Yeah.. I'm okay", I replied with a soft smile.
"You had been frowning for past minute, i got worried if i did something wrong?", He spoke.
"No no! I just got a random thought on my mind. Don't bother it", I assured him.
He nodded and didn't ask any further.

It was now 7:30pm. Jungkook had brought me to a beautiful beach which seemed to glow by this hour since it was dark already.
The water adding onto the chilly breeze, making it more beautiful.
We walked towards the water but stopped at a safe distance. He sat down making me follow his gesture.
"Thank you for today Jungkook. Bringing me away from all that stress just for a day. Making my day so beautiful", I thanked him sincerely.
He shared a glance with me before extending his hand to grab mine, eventually intertwining our fingers.
For a brief moment, i felt Jimin's warmth but i tried hard to brush it away.
"I did what i wanted to. You don't have to thank me. This is what you deserve, and much much more", He gave me a small smile, leaning closer and leaving a peck on my forehead.
I heartbeat accelerated, making me feel hot even though it was chilly.
There was silence for the meantime, as we stared at the water in front of us. The waves dancing beautifully under the moon light. While Jungkook and I still held hands.
Suddenly, i heard such a pleasant voice. The delicate vocals making me turn my head next to me.
I couldn't help but admire his features as he sang out with such passion.
The softness in his voice, melting my heart away.

And currently,

It did seem like a beautiful life that i never want to end.