Chapter Eleven

We loved it here. We got jobs, as contribution to living here. It had been about two months. I was asked to be a therapist/councilor. We all had to have 'personal' interviews with Dianna before she assigned us our jobs. She asked Maggie to help her lead the place, Dad and Michonne to Cop Duty. Everyone else got odds and ends. Except Shane, he was put on scavenger Duty. By himself. He asked to be alone scavenging. So he doesn't have to watch anyone's ass. We'd been living here just fine. We all loved the place. Although, dad he killed a man who lived here. He abused his wife. Now I council the children.

"Y/n!" Ron called my name as he ran into my office. One I set up in my house, it was calm and open. I had done a few things to it to try and make it the best I could.

"Yes?" I raised my eyebrow as I wrote down some notes on the timing be ran into the office. I tried to be very precise on the timing, marking every moment he was in here with me. Well, with everyone. I worked hard on trying to keep myself looking good at my job.

"Can I talk to you for a moment?" Ron huffed and looked at me with a half smile. I nodded and pointed across from me. I got a new sofa and it is beautiful.

"Of course, what is poppin?" I did finger guns at Ron and his eyes widened and I laughed. "Not cool, noted." I quickly jotted that down and looked back up at Ron.

"I hate Rick. He killed my dad. He kill my family. Now- now he's in my house, he's around. It's like a disease. I know you're his kid, but you. You're alright. You actually care, you do. You don't have any enemies here. Everyone loves you. You love everyone." Ron took a deep breath and popped his knuckles. He was often angry when he did this. "Carl, I can't stand Carl. He makes my blood boil. Every time I see or hear about him I have to think of Judith in his arms. So I don't kill him."

"So we have established two things," I paused and wrote on my notebook. "One, you don't like Rick or Carl. Two, I am the favorite and Judith is impossible to hurt because she is and Angel." I smiled at Ron and he gave a soft laugh. "Maybe you need breaking therapy. I'll pull some strings, and your next session we will have a small bit of fun. If we are allowed to."

"What's breaking therapy?" Ron stood up as I put down my notebook. I smiled and shook my head at Ron.

"Not yet kid, not yet." I stood up and walked Ron to the front door of the main house. "Now, I appreciate you stopping by. Make an appointment. Quit barging in!"

"I'll try! Bye Y/N!" Ron ran off with a smile. We'd made him go to therapy, it was apart of the plan we made. I talked to his mom and Dianna they both agreed that a little Therapy nothing could go wrong. I turned to go back into the house when I heard commotion at the gates. I shut my door and jumped over the railing on my porch. I picked up my feet and started running, full speed. When I rounded a corner I saw Dad, Carl, and Morgan running inside.

"The hell happened!" I yelled out while I ran to Carl and looked him over.

"There's a lot of them. A whole fucking lot of walkers. They are in a pit not far from here. We made it back as fast as we would." Dad answered me while Carl tried to push me off him. I looked him over throughly.

"They won't last long, the semi-trucks keeping them in, they'll fall and not after too long. We need to get them moved or Alexandria will be overrun." Carl finally got me off him and I was in shock.

"Can we kill them?" I looked at dad and he shook his head. "Then, we can have a town meeting. Get our shit together figure this out." I smiled and dad raised an eyebrow.

"Town meeting?" Dad was confused at my enthusiasm.

"Shit gets boring here, I have a lot of time to think. Let's get a meeting started." I nodded. Within half an hour we had a meeting started and moving. Dianna had no input but, to listen to dad. Those who objected to listening to dad were put down. Either by myself or Dianna.