Chapter 7

Nayeon POV

"I am the chosen one"Jeongyeon said seriously..I was shocked..

"W-what? Are you serious right now?"

"Yes Nayeon please keep it a secret"

"Woah Daebak!"

I can tell that he is serious by the look of his Face..So That means he have super powers?.. woah so cool!, But Oh God it's so hard to believe.. but I'll trust him for now..

"Nayeon hey..you there"he said waving his hand on my Face..I got back to my senses.."U-uhh yeah"I said.."I need your help..will you help me tho?"He asked and I immediately answered.."Of course I will... That's what Friends are for Right?"I said and smile.. yeah.. Friends.. I hope you feel the same.. ugh who am I kidding.. he doesn't feel The same.. why would he ever Love me?.. One of The Girls who Bullied him.. Ugh I regret It so much..

I Just look outside the window while tears roll down my cheeks believing that he won't ever Feel the same..I then felt him pat my back..he made me look at him.."Hey what's wrong?.. why are you crying?"He asked softly with worried eyes..

I just hug him Tightly and he pat my back comforting me..I hug him because I know we are not going to be more than Friends..He treats me Like his Friend Nothing more and it hurts me knowing it..

Jeongyeon POV

I was Driving but then I heard a soft sob beside me..I Glance to see Nayeon silently Crying..I pat her back..

I then made her Face me.."Hey What's Wrong?.. Why are you Crying?"I asked him Softly with worried eyes..

She just hug me Tightly while Crying.. Luckily it's a Red Light..I pat her back comforting her..honestly it's hard to see her Like that..It hurts to see My Bestfriend Cry Like that.."I'm sorry.. I'm sorry for not Telling you..you can hate me all you want..I won't Bother you if you don't want to help me"I said believing Nayeon felt betrayed.. after a few minutes she stopped crying and Look at me..

"What Are you Talking about?"

"Didn't you cry because You felt betrayed because I didn't tell you?"I asked her Cluelessly.. after a few seconds of staring she Burst out Laughing Making me more confused..

"No silly.. It's just that I fell inlove on a person but I know he doesn't feel the same way I do to him"She said sadly..

I don't know why I felt my heart aches when she said that call me stupid I'm still new with this Feelings because this is the First time I felt Like This.. could it be that I'm inLove?.. No, No, No I'm Not, I'm Not, I just Love her as a Friend yeah... Okay I'm getting confused about this Feelings I need to Tell this to the Love Expert aka Snake..

I pat her back.."how do you know that he doesn't feel the same?"I asked her.. "well I hurt him but believe it or not I really Regret it and I think he hate me for that and He doesn't show me any hints and it hurts knowing he doesn't Love me the same way I do to him.. I one of those one sided Love" She said while tearing up..

I hug her.."hey don't assume anything yet.. Think Positive.. I'm not a Love Expert or something but All I'm saying is show him you love him before others get him.. and If your ready Confess to him.. Don't be afraid of rejection because we don't know he might feel the same but if ever he reject you accept it even if it hurts I'll be here beside you"I said..it feels like I'm giving a speech.."what is I don't want to break our Friendship?"

"How can you move on if you won't avoid him right?"I said patting her back.."Oh I guess your right"she said sobbing..

We then heard a Honk.. I then realized the Light is now green.. we broke the hug and I Continue Driving..

It the whole ride was silent but the Peaceful kind of silence.. we then arrive at the destination.. We then saw The Others while Dahyun unconscious..

"What the heck happened to Dahyun?"I asked them.. "He won't believe what Chae said about the Blood rain"Tzuyu said emotion less.. he then put Dahyun at the car.. they all got in..

"Where are we heading hyung?"Chae asked me.. "Somewhere.. I need your guys help will you guys help me?"I asked them.. "Of course oppa.. what is It tho?"Sana asked me.. "I'll Explain once we get there.."I said.. "When is Dahyun gonna wake up Jeong Oppa?" Momo asked worriedly.. "well.. he will wake up when the Blood rain is over"

"W-What?!.. when will it stop?"Momo Panicked.. "Don't Panic because I have a plan how to wake him up wait till we get there"I said assuring her..

The car was filled with Laughter and Nonstop talking Thanks to Sana Telling Rondom stories..

We then arrive at my House.. More Like Mansion.. I then park my car at our parking lot.. we got out and they Look at my mansion in awe..

"Woah..Daebak!! it's so big.."They exclaimed.. I Just Chuckled at their Reactions.. "Me and my Dad bought this but back then it was just a normal house and we Upgraded it to a Mansion because.. Why not.."I said smiling.. "why did you live at an apartment tho?"Mina asked curiously.. "because my apartment is near the school and my dad said to keep it a secret so I made it my Secret hiding spot but you guys are my friends so I hope you guys keep it a secret too.. the place is kinda dirty because I haven't been here since I Transferred to my apartment busy on school stuff"

This Mansion has 3 floors and has 10 bedrooms with Bathrooms of course, a big Living room, kitchen, Gaming Room, balcony, a swimming room which has different kinds of swimming pools, work out room which is a gym, training room and More..

I made them sit on the Living room.. "So what is the Thing that you need help with?"Tzuyu asked me..I Explained them everything and they were Really shock.."So that means you have super powers?"Momo said and I nodded.."woah Daebak!"They yelled..

"What kind of powers hyung?"Chae asked me.."I'll show you, Follow me"I said and go to the training room and they follow me..

We then arrive.."before I start.. we need to Train to get strong and fight Trevor"I said and they Nodded..

I then use my super speed and ran then use my Telekinesis to grab the sword and made the wood on fire I then slash the wood with my sword..

I thew my sword then Punch the 5 stacked wood facing me.. They then clapped.. "woah Daebak! Your so Cool Oppa!!"Nayeon said I then feel heat on my face.. why am I Blushing it's just a compliment.. they then train..

I go to my Lab while carrying Dahyun.. I put her on the bed and then grab my syringe with my blood on it.. I then stab it to Dahyun..

After a Few minutes.. he woke up with now Bright Green eyes.."Dahyun your awake"I said smiling.."Yeah but I feel strange tho"He said and I just smile..

He suddenly...

-To Be Continue-