Chapter 14

Kyungwan POV

I saw a Girl Tied up to a Chair With a Tape on her Mouth.. I walk Closer To see a Very Familiar Girl unconscious..

She Then open her eyes and Look around.. I then hear a door opened..

I look to see a Unfamiliar Guy Walk Closer To the girl.. "oh your awake" said the Guy.. he then Turn on the Lights.. The Girl then Look around and When he Look at the Guy She widen Her Eyes..

"Miss me Princess?" Said the Guy.. 'Wait Princess? Is that her Name?' I thought..

"You can't escape anymore Princess" He said walking close to the girl and He grab her chin Tightly.. "Now that Your Night and shining armor is not around I can Finally Get you all to myself"He said Laughing Evilly..

My blood was Boiling when He said that.. I saw The Girl Shaking Then..

[RING RING]

I woke up sweating.. What's with This Dream? And who the Heck is That girl?.. why do I keep dreaming of her?She seems Familiar but I don't Remember.. is this part of my Memories?.. I don't think so.. I think it's a sign? That I need to save her? Or something..

My thoughts was cut off.. "Yo Bro Breakfast is-- Why are you sweating?" Taehyung said.. he's my Friend.. he Took care of me.. He said he saw me on some kind of Castle.. I don't Really Remember anything.. but I keep Dreaming about That Girl..

"Heyy!!!"He Yelled shaking me.. "Yah What?"I said Going back to my sense.. "I asked.. Why were you sweating?" He asked again.. "I dreamt about That Girl again.. I Think She's In Danger!" I Panicked.. "Yow Calm down!.. I think this is part of your Memories.." He said calming me down.. "I don't Think so Bro.. It Felt Like it's happening"I said Covering my face Frustrated..

"Let's Just forget about That For Now and Eat Breakfast It's Your First Day of School!.."He said And I Nodded..

I then do my morning routine and eat breakfast with Tae..

We then go To School.. I'm a transferee So I'm On my way To the Principal's Office.. "sir um can I get my Schedule?" I asked Politely.. "Oh are you a Transferee?" He asked and I Nodded.. "Well Here you go"He said giving me a Paper with my schedule on it..

I then walk Towards my First Class But As I was walking towards it I hear gossips..

'Hey isn't That Jeongyeon?'

'why is He a Transferee Tho?'

'Jeongyeon Became more Handsome OMG'

'Jeongyeon? Umm who's That?'I thought.. But I just Shurg it off and go to My Class..

[After Class]

I was Now walking Outside.. I saw a Bunch of people Talking.. They seem Familiar to me But I don't Remember.

I shrug it off again and went home..

[Home]

"Bro I have a Job!.."Tae exclaimed.. I was happy for him.. "Great so what?" I said pretending that I don't care.. "Yah!"He pout.. I then Burst out Laughing.. "I'm Just Joking!.. I'm happy for you so what is it?"I asked.. "I'm a Police Officer!"He exclaimed Excitedly.. I smile.. "And You Gotta Accompany me!"He said and I Groan..

"I Just Got Home! Why do I Need To?"I asked annoyed.. "Because I said so Now Dress up!"He said.. and I Go To My Room and Dress up..

[Few Minutes Later]

"Yah Kyungwan! Come Now" He Shouted Loudly.. I go Downstairs and wore my SunGlasses.. I'm wearing a suit Right now That makes me Look Like an agent.. "Uhh why are Looking Like a Secret agent?"He Asked and I Smile Cooly.. "Because I can"I said Savagely and smirk..