Chapter 20

Kyungwan POV

I Punch the tree in anger but I got shocked when the Tree suddenly went on Fire.. I Look at my hands..

'H-how did that h-happen?' I thought Still Looking at my hands.. I Felt Strong Power going inside me.. That's when I Knew I Black out..

[Few hours later]

I woke up still in the same spot from where I was.. but I felt weirdly Powerful.. I stand up..

I suddenly Felt pain in my body Like something is going inside me making me Fall back down.. I Groan in pain.. it's Still midnight so no one could see nor Hear me here in this deep forest..

I was getting weaker and weaker.. Without me Noticing My Eyes suddenly Turned Bright Red..

I couldn't control my body.. I Felt Like someone was controlling my Mind.. Somebody took over me.. I couldn't control my body and mind anymore..

Nobody's POV

Kyungwan was now standing up smirking while Looking at Nowhere.. "I can now Take My Revenge for what you did to me......... Yoo Jeongyeon" He said with a different voice.. more deeper and More Evil Like from his original Voice.. "Your Never Getting back your Body anymore and I will make this body of yours Kill your beloved Im Nayeon" he said said While Laughing Like a Maniac.. "But before that I will make her suffer First" He said and Laugh again but this time Louder..

[Next Day]

Nayeon POV

Me and Jeongyeon we're walking but He suddenly Look at me.. "what is it Jeong?" I asked him.. He just Look at me Blankly..

I Then Noticed his eyes suddenly Turned Bright Red..

"Jeon-"

I didn't finish what I said when he suddenly hold my Neck Choking me.. "J-Jeong w-why are y-you doing this t-to m-me?" I manage to say struggling from his Hard Grip.. "I'm No Jeongyeon Nayeon" He said with a much deeper voice smirking at me..

"W-who a-are y-you?" I asked running out of breath.. He lift me up.. I grab his hand that was holding me trying hard to realise it but it didn't work.. he's much stronger than me.. "You want to know? I'm---"

"NAYEON UNNIE!!! WAKE UP!!!"

Someone suddenly Shouted on my ear making me sat up Panting.. I then saw Sana, Mina, Momo and Jihyo Looking at me with Worried eyes..

Jihyo patted my back.. "Unnie what happened? Your were mumbling something that we can't understand, Panting, Sweating and crying.." she said patting my back.. "I-it's nothing Jihyo-yah.. I just had a bad dream" I said remembering my dream.. 'why did I dream of that? Is it a sign? Maybe it's just really a bad dream.. yeah.. Forget about it Nayeon' I thought spacing out.. I got back to my senses when..

"GUYS GET READY FOR SCHOOL!!"

Jihyo shouted making me startle.. I quickly got up and Do my Morning Routine.. When I was done I went downstairs and We eat..

After that we went to our car and went our way to school.. We arrived and when we got out of the car we can already hear squeals and Screams but we didn't mind and made our way inside.. but I kept looking around but I didn't saw him..

I Just shrugged it off and went to class.. The Teacher arrived but his still not here yet.. and I'm getting worried..

"Hello Class Let's Get Start--"

Our teacher was cut off.. "Sorry I'm Late sir" Kyungwan suddenly open the door.. "it's Okay now go sit on your seat" our Professor said and Kyungwan walk towards his seat but he looks at me and wink at me while smiling Making me Blush.. "okay.. what was that? I thought his still mad at me.. well whatever I least we're Okay Now" I thought and smile..

"Okay open your Text books! To page 298.. as you can see There's an Example there and The Formula.. so all you have to do is--"

I was listening to our Professor but Someone suddenly Throw a paper at me.. I was about to glare at him/her but I when I looked back.. I saw kyungwan Looking at me smiling.. he sign me to open at the paper..

I confusedly Open the paper revealing..

" Hey Pretty, wanna Hang
out today after class? 😉😁

Yes           |          No"

What the- 'Gabjagi?! Why is he acting weird.. Has he gone Crazy?' I thought.. I was debating whether to say yes or no.. well who could not when he was mad at me yesterday then suddenly acting weird the next Day..

I decided to say yes anyways since I miss hanging out with him..

I crumpled the paper back and Throw it back to him.. He read it and eventually smile..

[Time Skip]

[after Class]

"Okay that's all for today Folks-- I mean class!.. Have a great day" he said embarrassed.. We laugh at what he said.. I then walk and saw Kyungwan waiting for me already.. he smiled at me and gave his hand for me to hold.. I hold it and Smile..

Today's gonna be a good day...

or that's what she thought..

-To Be Continue-

________________________________________________
Hope you like this chapter! Thanks for all the support! Love you all!

If you Liked this chapter and what to see more please let me know by Pressing the star below..

  👇