Chapter 1

(3rd POV)
Today is the first day of the one semester camp( name of the camp) and girls and boys of the best schools of japan are combining to improve their abilities.

There are some famous schools like Inarizaki, Shiratorizawa , Fukurodani, Aoba johsai, Nekoma, Itachiyama, nohebi, karasuno and black marbles ( it's a name that I made it you will know later).

(Suna POV)
the coach was talking about the schools who are coming on this camp for training and telling us that what we should do he told us something that we didn't expect it.

"This camp is not just fore practice, we have some  competition with other teams that we should win."
"the four top team in this competition will go under tutorship of the best female setter in high school. she will help us with new strategies and new improvements, but its not as easy as you think you should impress her and not to forgot that she has a talent on realizing the smallest fault. "

"so play your best and win this position.
Sometimes it's not just about nationals it's about impress her heart "

We were all shock from what Coach said to us but we knew that this female setter is a good opportunity for our skills in nationals so we should do our best.

" so who is this female setter?" Kita asked
" because we don't watch girls volleyball we don't know her so how should we recognize her among this girls?"

" you will know when the time comes"

Kita didn't seem satisfied with Coach answer but didn't say anything.

"Sooo , say suna what ya think about this mysterious setter? "Atsumu said
"Do ya think she will impress by my skills?"

" shut up 'tsumu im waiting for the time she roast you, your no good" I smirked

" you're so mean" he hissed