Six: Karla

SIX: KARLA

LAUREN

IT'S BEEN DAYS SINCE Lauren thinks about who is Alison, but nothing came to her mind except it sounds so familiar and a bit of blurred memory where Lisa mentioned the name a lot when she was a child. Feeling enough for the thinking about that, Lauren decided to go on a walk. There are no band meetings since the last one, which was so odd because they have an upcoming original song. But Lauren thinks it was the best for not asking stuff. She has caused so much problems these days, she doesn't want bug anyone anymore even with only a question. Lauren didn't ask the older sisters about Alison because she knew they are all going to answer the same and won't tell Lauren about it.

Does she have to ask Lisa about Alison?

But Lisa doesn't even want to see Lauren's face. It was all clear by the way she ignored Lauren or mostly giving this cold and disgusted look whenever her eyes accidentally caught Lauren's brown eyes staring. Before Lauren could think about anything further, her legs lead her to the place she never knew was so beautiful.

The trees on her left was so pretty. Lauren could never thank them enough for helping her covering her body from the sun. The smell and the sounds of the water relaxing her. Lauren loved this place, and she knew that she's been here before. Of course she had been her before, how could Lauren forget?

The river.

This is one of the places she was always spending at when she was a child. Lauren knew her sisters were always brought her here because this place feels just so familiar. Not much changed, and thank god, tourist looks like haven't found this place yet. Lauren can't imagine if this place going to get ruined. No. this river is too beautiful to get ruined.

The dark browned hair girl walked to the water. No, she wont jump and wetting herself. Suddenly she feels cold on her hand as soon as the fresh water hitting it. Lauren let her hand be in the water for a while, just to feel the flow and the way her hand blocking the water to flow normally as they used to before. Just as when she wondered when was the last time she came here, a blurred memory came into her mind. again, it's blurred.

Little Lauren with Mr. Gribble were all alone that afternoon. Her mom told her to don't go out, but here she is. With Mr. Gribble, with no one older to watch them both. Lauren's little feet walking until she arrived at the river. When she got there, she saw no one. "Wisa?"

She called Lisa's name just like a toddler accent. She can't talk properly yet, but she does understand a lot of words that people say. "Wisa where are you?" Lauren hugged Mr. Gribble tightly because she started to get scared. Her entire life was surrounded by loud people. Her ears loves quietness but at this river, she feels scared, mostly because she has no one with her now. before she could do anything, a 9 year olds Lisa comes behind her.

"Why are you here?" there were tears on her eyes, and Lauren was old enough to know that her older sister was crying. "Wisa!" Lauren smiled happily when she found Lisa. She ran to her with her little feet, trying to hug her. But all Lisa did was she pushed Lauren to the ground just before Lauren could hug her. "Do. Not. Ever. Come. Back. Here. Again." Lisa said with so much hatred in her voice. "Do you understand?" Lauren nods and that was the moment she started to feel scared of her older sister.