Eight: Conversation

EIGHT: CONVERSATION

LISA

I'TS BEEN A WEEK SINCE THE fight with Christina. The air is still the same, none of them really want to make things better. Lisa feels so alone in this and she gave up of wondering why. Of course she knows why and it feels like doesn't matter anymore. Even if she's gone someday, pretty sure no ones going to care to even find out where did she go.

Lisa doesn't feel like going, but she knows she have to. Today is Mike and Lynne's wedding anniversary, means all the member of the cimorelli family will going to be in one place, gather around, 13 people of them. Usually Lisa feels okay with it, in fact, she missed her brothers a lot. But with everything happened in the past a week, she really didn't looking forward to the celebration day anymore. All Lisa wanted to do was stay in her room, doing anything that doesn't involving other people, just her, and her cat. "Come in," Lisa said loudly after she heard Kath knocking on her door. She knew it was Kath because Christina wouldn't do that.

"Hey, are you ready yet?" Kath smiled a bit, but somewhere in Lisa's mind, she knows that Kathrine is also mad at her. She did this so Lisa wouldn't feel so alone and left out. However though, Lisa appreciate it. "Not really, but you guys can go first. I'm going to drive my car."

"Why?" Katherine asked and then sat on Lisa's bed. "You know that Chris don't want me to be there, in the same car as her."

Kath sighed. "I'm always scared that this will happen. You two really have to make it up. This war shouldn't have to be going for long. An-"

"Yes, Katherine, I get it." Lisa cut off her older sister because she just know where is that going to go. Kath understand and then just rolled her eyes, tired. "Okay then, please be mature okay? Just talk with Christina. we'll be going in ten minutes, so don't forget to lock the doors."

"Got it." Lisa answered and then she's going back to her previous activity, which petting Charles and tell him how amazing he is. Even though probably Charles don't understand, she keeps doing that. After five minutes, Lisa finally get up to pick her clothes. She purposely wasting her time so by the time she got to her parents' house, the celebration will about to get started, which means there wont be any crap little talks for two hours. Lisa is really not in the mood for just having a tiny convo with anyone right now. but anyways, she choose a simple style which basically just short jeans, a white t shirt, and a flannel. Lisa brushed her hair and just keep it fall to her back. She did her make up, which takes pretty long time, then say goodbye to Charles. It almost seems like a mother saying goodbye to her son.

Take one last look at her own self in the mirror, "Okay I'm good to go." Lisa forced a smile and then ready to go.

After a 20 minutes drive, she finally arrived at the house. Lisa was still in the drive way when she noticed there are few cars outside of her parent's house. Her siblings are definitely already here, and all Lisa did was sigh and groaned. She could just go back around and go somewhere, but no, her parents won't like that, and there will be a drama if she does that. "There's no going back, Lisa, be cool like you always were." Lisa checked herself on the mirror before she gets out of her car. A little prayer echoing in her heart, and then she gets out of the car with a plain cold look, no expression like she always used to have whenever she's in a bad mood.