explaining a thing

HEEEEY GUYS!!!!!

i just want to say THANK U THANK U THANK U so much for always being so positive and excited about this work. however i tried to use my existence on social medias as useful as i could ever be. i wanted to use my platform even tho we all know i am NOT that big.

so, for the past couple days or maybe a week, on the 16th chapter of this story i think? and i even made that one particular chapter about it.

this:

i just want to explain a thing or two about why exactly did i posted this on my entire social media

i just want to explain a thing or two about why exactly did i posted this on my entire social media. yes i even went to my ina instagram just to spread the words about this tweet.

people on here were also shook when they found out that i made a tweet EXPOSING CIMORELLI. so i want to clarify some things. i literally forgot about this until yesterday i saw someone started to talk about this all. over again.

you know,  there was a chaos in the fandom on twitter back when the black Lives Matter movement was trending (pls never stop talking about it). Cimorelli literally took a longer time to actually post or say something about it. i'd be lying if i say i am not disappointed tho. and a lot of people disappointed a LOT to the girls. Dani and Lisa were kinda the one talking about it and we're so glad about it. but we dont need to praise them for doing the bare minimum. they had to talk about it.

and then people started to dragged the hell out of cimorelli. this was all chaos because this thing is like water touching a paper, it got spread out. we didnt now just talking about the BLM movement but also CIMORELLI'S MISTAKES they been doing in their entire lives.

it feels so sick because at one point i understand why did they do what they have done, but on the other hand, it upsets me to see this all STILL about the girls.

people started to say "im unstanning" bla bla bla like ok who tf care? im sorry for sounds like rude but come on, WE'RE IN THE MIDDLE OF A SICK PANDEMIC AND A HUGE ISSUE OF HUMANITY FOR GOD'S SAKE. but somehow people still managed to make this all about their faves????

even other toxic BIG fandoms was pushed about their faves aside then coming together talking about the REAL issue in one voice. lets just be honest. no one cares about cimorelli besides the cimfam. we always said that we're a positive community, but i feel like we are not these days.

AND PLS i understand that you're disappointed. WE ALL ARE. but it's literally no point now if we still make it about the girls. im just sooo sick of it. WHY CANT WE USE OUR ENERGY TO TALK ABOUT WHAT REALLY MATTERS??????

it was really okay and im glad we called them out. but after they DID talked about it? it feels like wasting the time. it started to get so annoying.

SO that was why i made the headline. I used it as a clickbait,

BECAUSE CIMFAM CLEARLY MORE INTERESTED OF EXPOSING THE GIRLS RATHER THAN TALKING ABOUT THE REAL ISSUE THAT THE SOCIETY IS FACING RIGHT NOW.

i just want to open ur eyes and make you realize that right after you clicked on my tweet,  you will just see the thread of links. WHICH anyways,  what you are supposed to do. what we're supposed to do.

get our focus on the BLACK LIVES MATTER. do not making it all about cimorelli for any longer.

that was my goals and im so glad to see a lot of you ate it and actually sign and donate to those petitions and links.

so i just want to say that i understand we are disappointed in them. but they also had rough day, and they did more than we ever could probably. i meant more by they did donate to the local community and has been spreading words for the last couple days. thats all. please dont make it all about them anymore.

and to clarify,  I AM NOT KISSING THEIR BUTTS. i agreed a lot that it was needed to call them out when they havent talk about it, but now, after they did, it's no use anymore to still calling them out.

instead, we could use the energy to speak about what real matters.

that's all i think. please guys dont stop talking about the BLM this shit has been going on for so long now im so hurted by this.

and please dont make this all about cimorelli ever again. and just because some of their fams were trump supporters, does not mean all of them are. IT IS NOT DNA. let that sink in.

i hope i explain this well enough for you to understand because ive been receiving texts from people about what does my tweet really mean bcs they didnt find anything cimorelli related under the main tweet lol.

OK I LOVE U GUYS THATS ALL. IF U HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR WANT TO DRAG ME PLS DO IT. I WANNA EXPLAIN MYSELF BETTER TO YOU <333 THANK U GUYSSSSS MWAH

also

yes thats all

dont forget to leave comments on the latest chap on this stort bb luv uuuu <333