One: Lisa

Lisa

LISA'S MOVING ON her bed anxiously. Sweats begin to covering her whole body as the dream in her head keeps on playing. Doesn't matter how much Lisa want it to stop, she couldn't stop it. Lisa was there again, at the river. The same feeling after years is still there, haunting her. She stare at the water and ignoring a little girl not far away from her standing while crying. Lisa knows what's she crying about. The feelings and her instinct knows that it's the time. and suddenly a body came floating on the river, a lot of things Lisa feels when she saw the body and she couldn't handle it anymore because it was too much of feelings to handle. "NO!"

Lisa jumped on her bed, wake up instantly while her chest up and down, she's breathing furiously, and her body was covered by sweat. Her brown eyes wandering the place she's in right now, and Lisa could finally breath in relief when she recognizing her room instead of the river. She sighed and lay on her bed again while staring at the ceiling. "Al, you happy now there, aren't you?" she whispered, and without her realizing, a tear comes out of her eyes.

Alison was her bestfriend. Her twin. Her everything. It's been years since they spend the time together. it hurts Lisa so much to wake up and got hit by reality that her twin is not here anymore. And to make it worse, the memory of her feels like start to fading away from Lisa's mind. However, the nightmare was always the only one that reminded Lisa of Alison's face, which looks like so similar with hers. Lisa couldn't help it whenever she look at herself in front of the mirror, she saw a bit of Alison on it too. when Alison's gone, it's like a huge part of Lisa was gone with her too. Lisa couldn't control to feel another way, no

Alison was like a half of her. Picture of Alison drowning in that river was got Lisa feelings what might Alison felt at that moment. Lisa hate the fact that her twin died just because of a stupid thing. They could have grown together, but no, god said otherwise. As memory of Alison keeps trying to grow fulfilling her head, one sound of her phone disrupting all of it. Lisa grabbed her phone right away.

Sisters Only (6)

Christina: Band meeting at 9, don't be late.

Kath: it's too early, chris

Christina: Kath, all you have to do is walk downstairs, it's never too early‼

Lisa: Whatever, I'm going back to sleep

Christina: Don't you dare lady

Amy: Okay we'll be there

Lisa: Amy bring me some nice breakfast I beg you just this one time

Kath: you spoiled brat!

Lisa: Oops jealousy detected.

Christina: Oh my gosh, it's still morning, stop the fight

Amy: Okay Lise, only because you beg

Lisa: YES THANK YOU

Lauren: Good morning guys!

Lisa got frozen. Her heart stopped a second and the cold feeling started to running through her veins, get into her heart, makes her changing her expression to a cold one. Her jaw got hardened and without thinking twice she closed the chat and put the phone on her nightstand. She got up and started to try to control herself. she walks back and forth while trying to distract her mind, which after 5 minutes worked. Lisa calmed herself.

Lauren.

She's the reason for all of this happened.

Lisa hates her so much it makes Lisa feels sick everytime she saw something related to Lauren. Having this hatred feeling for her younger sister is so hard. They literally always meet at least once a week. For years, Lisa couldn't handle it, she will run if Lauren was there or just suddenly have a plan with her friends, which a lot of them was a lie. She can't control it because everytime Lauren is around, the memory of that day was always comeback around it makes her dizzy and really want to pass out because it was too painful to handle. Few years after the tragedy, Lisa was being mean to Lauren. "It's what she deserves." Lisa always said everytime her family confronting her about it. after years, Lisa tried to learn how to control her temper and it kinda works. She could see Lauren and not feeling so sick anymore. And she can talk to her but not for long. No. however Lauren was the main reason why she's being like this now and no one can tell her otherwise. She hated Lauren, she knows it, her family knows it, and Lauren knows it too.

Depressed thinking about all of that, Lisa decided to have a cold shower just to clear her mind. time flies and she ddint realized that she's been walking back and forth thinking about the old time for an hour. It's 7 am already. She sighed and then go to the bathroom.

9.30 am

"Where have you been?!" Lisa welcomed by Christina and she just sat on her chair. "Um...my room?" Lisa rolled her eyes. "I was petting Charles, he needs my attention, Chris."

Now it's Chris' turn to roll her eyes. Lisa found Katherine and Christina only in the table. "Where are the others?" she asked. Then Kath looks up from her laptop to Lisa. "They're on their way, probab-" a sound of door opened and noises cut her off and then Dani and Amy figure are finally arrived at the meeting table. Amy brought a Tupperware that Lisa knows for sure it's for her. "Where is it!?!?!" Lisa attacked Amy right away and it makes Amy murmured, "weirdo." Which Lisa ignored and then just grab it from Amy's hand. "PASTA‼! THANK YOU AMES‼!" she gladly eating it and it was so delicious til it makes Lisa making faces to show everyone that it tastes so good. And she's starving. She was so busy with the food until she doesn't realize that there's someone also just arrived at the room. Even if Lisa realized, she definitely wouldn't care.

"Is it good?" Dani asked. Lisa just nod while keep eating. "Lisa, can I get some? Lauren not allowed me when she made that." Lisa choked as soon as she heard that Lauren was the one who made the pasta. Lauren quickly grab the glass on the table behind her and pass it to Lisa, which she drank it immediately. It was awkward and all eyes are on her so Lisa tried to change the air. "Okay Chris let's start."

No thank you, no asking, nothing. She didn't continue the pasta, and Lauren definitely realize it. it was just there, in front of her, ignored by the one and only Lisa Cimorelli. Finally Dani asked Lisa for the second time for getting the taste of the pasta and all Lisa said was, "take it, I don't really want it anymore."

The girls might seems doesn't care, but they definitely do. Christina and Kath look at eachother like they knew that this gonna happened. Amy playing with her fingers nervously, and even tho Dani started to eat the pasta, she stared at her older sister, Lauren, who seems like heartbroken because of what Lisa said and did.

In the corner of Lisa's eyes she caught Lauren staring at her while looks like she's trying to not crying. And Lisa...

She does not care.

HERE IT IS HAHHA! tell me what do u think guys hehehhe