Twenty Two: Death

TWENTY TWO: FLASHBACK 3 

[DEATH]

LISA

AS IF EVERYTHING WAS A GAME, ALL THE pain was gone all of the sudden. However, Lisa lay on the ground, catching her breath, still absorbing the effect of the pain that attacked her entire body earlier. Lisa's chest moving heavily up and down, her lungs tried to take as much oxyges it can gets. It feels so nice to finally not feeling all those pain anymore, but in silence Lisa wonder, because what happened until she's being tortured like this?

A flash of memory came into her mind. It's not painful as it used to before when she got attacked. But sure, there's a tingling sensation on her brain when the memory started to showing inside her mind. It was a beautiful one.

Lisa saw how Lauren and her spending a lot of time together. Lisa has no idea that the memory even existed, but somehow she knew that it was when Lauren's fourth birthday. Lisa saw how little her gave the little teddy bear to Lauren. Lauren cried happily reach out the teddy bear, as if it was the best gift out of all the ones she got from another family members. "This is Mr. Gribble." Lisa closed her eyes with a smile rising up on her face while watching how she gave it to Lauren back then. Her little self was so genuine, so innocent, and so happy.

"He will always be there with you whenever I'm not around, so you won't feel lonely, ever!" Little Lisa exclaimed. She has this wide smile while giving it to her baby sister. Little Lauren gasped and dropped the diary book that Katherine gave to her earlier. Now is Lisa's turn to give her gift to the birthday girl. Lauren stood up and running excitedly until she almost fell due to how excited she was towards Lisa. The older sister opened her arms and accepted the hug that Lauren offered.

"Fank you Wisa, He's so handswom!" Lauren mumbled on Lisa's neck. "I wof it, I wof it so much!" Lisa chuckled hearing Lauren's tremble voice on her neck and she felt her shoulder wet from Lauren's tears. "Why are you crying, Laur?"

"I'm just so h-hwappy." Lauren sobbed and then wiped her tears away in such a cute way after she broke the hug. The whole family member watching it with a bit tears on their eyes. Especially the older ones, seeing Lauren being so happy was warming their heart, but seeing Lisa warm and fun like this? It was something else.

"He will always stay by yourside forever, Laur." Lisa said trying to boost the mood and make everyone cheer up again. But what she gets was Lauren looking at her confused. "Awe you going to leave me alone, Wise?" she asked with worry in her voice.

"What? No, no, of course no! come here, I love you, Ladybug, okay? I won't leave you, that's not going to happen! Ever!" Lisa exclaimed and then hugged her little sister tightly. No one can hear it, but Lauren whispered to her ear. "I wof you, Moose. Don't ever leave me."

Lisa shot her eyes opened and get up, sitting on the ground. She feels her body now is burning. Theres an obvious pain in her heart. But this one felt so natural, unlike the whole pain she felt earlier before. This came from her own self, this is the realest pain Lisa ever felt since she stucked inside her past.