Three: The Breakdown

THE BREAKDOWN

Lauren

IT WAS A PEACEFUL evening in the house of the younger girls when Lauren heard knocks on her door. Without her answering, the person who did it opened the door and then Lauren could see Dani's tall body figure on the doorway with a plate of food. Dani entered her older sister's room. The looks on her eyes shows mixed emotions that are angry, sad, and regret. Dani approaching Lauren who still sat on her bedroom floor, staring outside of her window. Dani knew she's been like this since yesterday. "Laur," Dani placed herself next to Lauren then holding lauren's hand. "You need to eat. You haven't come out of your room since morning. I'm worried."

Lauren looks reluctant. But she knows, it will just make Dani much more worry about her and Lauren doesn't want that to happen. She smiled weakly and then take the plate from the younger girl. After a minute of silence, Dani decided to break it. "I'm sorry." She said looking at the floor. Dani doesn't know but Lauren just stopped eating and then look at her. "For what?" Lauren asked even though she knows what was dani talking about.

"You know it." Dani look up just to find her older sister's face looks confused. "I screwed up yesterday."

Lauren smiled at Dani, it was kind of smile that tells you everything is okay and it will always be okay. "I said it was okay."

Dani closed her eyes, upset. "No, it was not!" Lauren's smile faded away. "I shouldn't have tell her that you were the one who made the pasta! If I didn't do that she will-"

"No, stop." Lauren said sternly which makes Dani shut her mouth right away. "With or without you doing that, I already know that day I'm gonna get hurted. It doesn't matter!" Lauren broke down crying all of the sudden. "It doesn't matter, Dani! When will you understand? When will all of you understand?!" Lauren threw the plate away, making it shattered into pieces. Dani hugged Lauren so tight, it almost could break Lauren's bones. "Eveything doesn't matter, Dani. In the end of the day she will hate me."

"She hates me." Lauren said in the middle of her sob. Her chest feels so heavy, her sniffles making her breath ragged. "She hates me so much, Dani, it hurts."

"It hurts so much." Dani started to cry with Lauren. Somehow, she just feels what Lauren's felt right now. sharing the wound was never a bad idea. And Dani is willing to do that with Lauren. "Shh, I'm so sorry, sugar." The two of the girls stayed like that until Lauren fell asleep on Dani's shoulder. Dani was confused on how to move Lauren to her bed when Amy came around and she looks sad, staring at Lauren. "Ames, help me move her. She's exhausted, I guess." Amy and Dani works together and finally succeed. Just when Amy pulled the blanked to covers Lauren's body, Lauren talking in her sleep. It was not loud, but enough for both Amy and Dani to hear.

"What did I do to you, Lise?"

Dani and Amy staring at eachother. they both looked hurt but in Dani's eyes, there was an angry look. Before she could say anything, Amy shake her head, as a way to tell Dani that they should talk outside instead.

"I swear I'm going to Lisa right now, Amy. This has gone way too far. This is unfair for Lauren." Dani said angrily after Amy closed Lauren's door. Before Dani could go or say anything else, Amy pulled her downstairs, getting as far as possible from Lauren's room. "Look, Dan," Amy said like a big sister she is. "I know you're upset. We all are. But you don't know anything."

Dani glared at Amy, suspicious. "Do you know anything?" Amy sighed. "It happened when I was so little. I don't even remember what exactly was happening. Mom and Dad never told me about it. same with Chris and Kath and also Mike."

"We don't know anything, Dan, that was why this been going on for this long. No one knows what happened until Lisa being like this to Lauren." Dani's expression softened after hearing what Amy said. Amy's right. But it doesn't mean that she have to be silent about this. "Okay. I'm calm now. but I'm going to tell Christina about this!" Amy can't hold Dani to tell about today to Chris and besides, she agreed that Chris should know about this too.

"I'm going to clean the mess in Lauren's room. Tell me if Chris said anything okay?" Dani said yes and then Amy goes upstairs.

Dani: Chris

Dani: What exactly happened to Lisa and Lauren?

Dani: Lauren had a breakdown earlier. This has happened a lot to her.

Chris: Is she okay??

Dani: Yea, she's sleeping now.

Chris: I'll talk to Lisa.

Chris: I will come tomorrow.

Dani: Okay.

Meanwhile in the older girls house, Christina hardened her jaw. Things get worse and she knows it. Her family has let this happened for too long now. This isn't fair for Lauren. This always wasn't been fair to her. After reading Dani's texts, Christina walked upstairs with her clenched fist. Her cold expression makes her perfectly looks like she doesn't want anyone to get in her way. after she arrived at a door, she opened it without knocking. What she found was her sister looking at her confused.

"Lisa, we need to talk. This can't be going on anymore."

GUYS! if you havent noticed, the cover of this story has cHanGED!!!! i wanna thank my very good friend, Sona, or i used to call Sonne, for making this LIT cover!!!! this is so rare guys, she's willing to do it for me omg maybe she was on crack but what matters is SHE DID IT HAHAHA!!!

FOLLOW HER ON SOCIAL MEDIAS!!! IG TWITTER EVEN YOUTUBE

CIMFAMSINCE2014

sometimes shes good i promise. and she doesnt bite. and she's extremely the type of a person u want to bully everyday. being friends with her is niCe!!! ok thats all i think

and btw i cried a bit during laurens breakdown omg. OK COMMENT GUYSS THANK UUU!!!

love u, dan