Fifteen: Tensed Air

FIFTEEN: TENSED AIR

LISA

THE BROWN EYED GIRL IS STILL STARING at three girls in front of her. She doesn't give a rip about how hurt her throat is now. It feels like someone just put a hot iron into Lisa's throat. She's so done with yelling and screaming. Lisa knows she doesn't want to do it again, and it feels like she ran out of energy. But she can't just stay silent whenever someone said Alison didn't exist, or they pretend to be.

Her twin is already dead. What else do people expect Lisa to react? Is it that hard to stop pretending that Alison didn't exist? Lisa just had enough of this.

At first she understand that her family just don't want her feelings to get hurted, so they stopped mentioned Alison. But things are different now, and it hurts Lisa actually, to know that Dani didn't even know about Alison. Like, at all. Her cold eyes studies Dani's figure who has confusion on all over her face.

"Alison?" Dani asked. Lisa laughed mockingly. "Yes. Alison."

"How come I never know about her?" Dani's voice softened, she's looking down, feeling regret for breaking into Lisa's house and yelled at her earlier. While Christina and Katherine behind the youngest girl just shut their mouth, not dare to say any words. They glanced at eachother like doing telepathy. And Lisa noticed it.

Lisa grinned. "Because everyone is hiding it from you. From Joey, from Nick, from Christian. Right, Chris? Kath?" Kath got frozen seeing her name got mentioned by this cold scary voice that comes out from Lisa's mouth. The oldest girls now standing uncomfortable, because they know they will have to say something in this. Whether they want it or not. "Go on, Chistina, tell our baby sister why do we never talk about my twin."

Kath sighed. "Lisa, stop it." Christina look at Kath, a bit thankful that her little sister is actually giving her time to think about what she's going to say. "You know why we did it."

"We did it to protect your feelings. Since the beginning." Lisa's grin faded away and her expression gone blank and cold again. "Don't you remember, Lise? Everytime, every single time, someone mentioned her name, you would gone crazy and beat the hell out of Lauren. You didn't even care when Lauren was only a child and innocent. You-"

Lisa's horrific laugh fills the air in her own bedroom. "Hell yes. She was innocent, and still is, and always will in your eyes! All of people's eyes. Keep telling yourself that, and see if I care." Lisa spat.

"You've gone way too far, Lisa. You would hurt Lauren without feeling sorry. You didn't just hurted a kid, but also your little sister, Lisa. When will you get it and actually accept that you were wrong?!" Kath sounds like she had enough and she lets out everything that she ever kept to herself. She didn't thought the consequences of her words, but she said it anyways. Lisa's eyes gone from Kath's figure to her fingers.

She looked down and not even trying to stop her tears that now flows like a waterfall on her cheeks. She didn't even try to hide her sobs anymore. The world has already seen the worst of her, so what else does Lisa have to hide from everyone and everything? nothing. Christina hurts seeing Lisa like this and so does Kath and Dani. Kath cursed herself for causing Lisa like this but on the other side, she knew that Lisa deserves to know that all. "Enough, Kath, thank you." Chris whispered to Katherine.