Authors note

Just a real quick note about the story.

One- male or female omegas aren't discredited because of being an omega, some people do discredit them but those are rare types of people. There is omega angels and humans in the war. They only ever get pregnant when wanted to btw and mated. So they can't get forced to. The only physical change they have is their body gets slightly slimmer. They also can get a little muscle on their arms or legs, they also can get abs. But nothing really changes physically. They do get motherly towards children. And if strong enough they can resist an alphas commanding voice. (Or alpha voice, whatever.)

Two- there is no hell, when you are not going to heaven, you got another dimension that is just a plain white. All you could do is walk around or lay down.

Three- angels can mate, and have baby's. they don't have to be made. There is a nursery for that in heaven and they are trained also.

Four- in this story. Deans 23 and Sam's 19. Castiels just a few centuries old. He is a young angel for his age.

Five- the humans live in huts made of wood and stone, the inside is clean, they have furniture like couches, chairs, nice wooden tables, etc. they do have electronics though. The angels live in one big palace aka heaven, it's like a college. While in the middle is a big castle where the archangels and their servants live.

Six- I will post once a day, if I have time.

Seven- this is just a story full surprises, and cringey writing