5

Tuesday
5.00pm
November 24

Jonahs POV

Today at fifth addie, Bethanys best friend come up to me during our brake from the game, she told me that bethy had bad news so I wasn't playing at my best for the rest of the game, undoubtedly because of this coach needed to speak to me he took me to the office and told me off for loosing the match, but I couldn't care less, and I acted that was so he sent me to the principal and to cut a long story short, he needed to speak to me anyway about something that happened months ago, but someone ratted me out, I did drugs on school premises so now I'm suspended for the rest of the week.

"hey jonah!" I heard someone shout, I turned around and it was addie
"oh hey, Addison right?" I asked
"yeah but call me addie, um listen bethy needs to tell you something so you should go straight home, and I'll go with you" I nodded and headed to my car her following behind.

"fucking hell that's a nice ass car" she laughed
"thanks"
"so I'm guessing you have a job? Or your parents are like rich rich and bethy didn't tell me?" she said getting into the car
"no, um I have a job yeh pays good, obviously" I said, she does seem kinda sweet but she alot more gobby, just like my sister usually.

When we got home it was about half 5.
"what the hell.... You guys live here!" she kinda screamed
"uhhh yeah? Have you never been here? I thought you were like best friends with bethy?" I asked
"ummm yeh not really we are close but I don't think we are best friends I mean she's been to mine alot but she has never invited me here"
"oh shit really? So who's her best friend then? Don't girls always have one?"
"zack and gabbie". I was actually really confused, I thought they were super tight but I guess not.

"well welcome here I guess" I said. Ww walked around and Bethany wasn't downstairs

"addie is she not outside?"
"nope"
"Bethany!!"
"bethy are you in?! " both of us shouted going upstairs, I was kinda sacred to see if anything bad has happened to her.

"I'm coming into your room so don't be shocked!"  I shouted openeing her bedroom door, the room was dark no lights and the blinds were shut, because of the open door the light flooded in and I could see her layed in the bed.

"oh thank god you are here, wait... Are you asleep?" I asked and I started to poke her, I got addie to jump on her bed and we where having a hard time not to laugh, she finally woke up.

"hey you guys" she said sitting up
"hey" i said and hugged her "are you okay? Why weren't you in school, I'm sorry I couldn't message you because I was in a game all day"
"I'm fine yeh" she said
"we will leave you alone but we'll be in the house."  I said and and walked out with addie, I decided to take this time to get to know her as everyone got the others numbers, I was kinda pissed.

"soooo addie you gonna stay?" I asked
"yeh why the hell not" she replied
"you have options, my room, downstairs somewhere or the sky lounge?"
"YOU HAVE A SKY LOUGE!" she shouted. I laughed
"yeah so you wanna go there?" I asked she nodded and ran up the stairs, she was kinda cute. Once I got up the stairs she was sitting on the under roof sofa, the one with a TV.

"ah so you picked this sofa, the netflix sofa" I said sitting down next to her
"oh is it, in that case let's watch netflix, after you take a pic of me of the gram" she said pouting, I laughed and agreed to take her picture.

Liked by dempsey_zack and 382 others @addie - a sky lounge 😎📸 @JonahMarais

@addie - a sky lounge 😎
📸 @JonahMarais

Comments
@JonahMarais - I was going to kick you out if you didn't give me photo creds
   ➪︎ @addie - your a good little photographer J 🧡
   ➪︎@JonahMarais - ey a heart already 😎
   ➪︎@JackAvery - dudeee you do know a orange heart is friendly right 😂
@SeaveyDaniel - good pic kido😂😂

Load more comments

@JonahMarais followed @addie
@SeaveyDaniel followed @addie
@JackAvery followed @addie
@ZachHerron followed @addie
@corbynbesson followed @addie

"wow I just got followed by all your friends" she said
"well your welcome!" I replied, I decided as we were watching the movie I'd put my arm around her, she accepted it and put her head on my shoulder.

One hour later

Id been going to check on Bethany every now and again during the past maybe two hours and she was just sleeping the intire time.

"jonah I need to go.." addie said in quite a sad tone
"oh no" I replied also trying to say it sadly
"yeah, umm here's my number" she said handing me a piece of paper.
"thanks. I will walk you out" I replied
She nodded and we headed downstairs

"I'll let bethy know you've gone she was asleep"
She nodded again and her dad was outside i waved goodbye and shut the door, immediately I headed to Bethanys room and she was sat up facing the door....