23

Friday
8.35am
December 18
Last day of school

Corbyn's POV

I'm so glad it's the last day of school - I'm so fed up with that place.

last night I decided to go home instead of staying with Bethany because I just wanted to sleep in my bed for a night, anyway just as I was getting out of bed my mac started to ring - it was Bethany so I answered it.

"hey bethy, you okay?" I asked
"omg, why did you leave without telling me" she frowned
"you were sleeping and I was gonna leave a note but I couldn't find any paper"
"... Okay" she said "oh what are you gonna wear today? We get photos don't we"
"ohhh yeah ummm idk but I don't think we should match tho it will look weird in the photos"
"okay then, I'm gonna go I need a shower, see you in school!"
"yeah"

When she ended the call I went to change, I did my hair - meaning covering it in hairspray. After I was done I just sat down on my bed and played with a football that I have.

There was a knock on the door.

"come in!" I shouted, the door opened and my mom walked in.

"oh hey mom"
"hi corbs"
"uh what do you want? I have to go in a few minutes"
"oh yes well, I didn't get a chance to say this but, Bethany seems really nice, she has gotten lucky to have you, and you've gotten lucky with her too"
"thanks mom" she came over and hugged me before leaving the room. I was really happy that she thought that way but if she knew why we started dating, she would probably kill me and Ashley.

Second period...

Second period is physics and that's also the last lesson we have today, we have pictures and games the rest of the day, for a change Bethany was early to the lesson and I was a little late, so I didn't apologise, and professor didn't even notice.

"hey baby" I said as I sat down
"hiiiiiiii" she said, she sounded alot to enthusiastic for a school day
"why are you so happy?" I asked
"it's the last day, anddddd a Christmas tradition is that all the girls come to my house and spend Christmas with me and jonah, buttt this year all of you guys can come if you want"
"omg yeh, that's such a good idea" I replied and grabbed her hand. She smiled at me and we carried on with the lesson.

After school...

At lunch I asked bethy to meet be by the gate at the end of the day, and when I walked out I could see her.

"heyyyy" she said when she saw me
"hiii" I replied
"what did you want?"
"come home with me, so I can pack a bag for the next few weeks?"
"yeh sure.. You know everyone is getting there tomorrow tho right?"
"yeh soooo you can stay at mine for tonight"
"okay" she replied and ran to my car.

When we were driving I put me hand on her thigh and she smiled at me.

"can we stop at applejacks I want a milkshake!!!" she asked as we were stopped in traffic lights
"sure, but then we are going straight home" I replied, lightly squeezing her thigh
"YAY . I love you!"
"I love you too"

when we pulled up outside she got so exited, both of us walked in and we got a milkshake to go, we got back in the car and she looked so happy.

"omg your acting like someone bought you like a horse or something" I laughed
"shut up I just really like these milkshakes.

a few minutes away from Corbyn's....

bethanys phone started to ring as we pulled up into my street, she answered it

"hey zacky, you okay?"
"what do you mean?"
"shit .... for real?"
"yeah of course, ill come right now - wow Christmas will be weird without you bubs"
"which one?"
"mercy?"
"okay I wont be long"
bye"

"is he okay?" I asked
"he wouldn't tell me what happened but hes in hospital - can you take me there please?"
"of course, which hospital is it?"
"mercy" she said and turned to face the window. the entire drive was silent, zack is like a brother to her, and shes spent so much of her life here with him.

at the hospital...

"can you stay in the waiting room I wanna go alone" she told me and I agreed. we spend 10 minutes sat in the waiting room before the let her go up to the desk and ask about him.

"hes in room 281, im gonna go see him, I dont think ill be long" she told me kissing my cheek the walking off.......